The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Gandosaur

League Cup Draw

Rate this topic

We are in the 2nd round draw on Monday (2.30pm).

We are seeded so can draw one of the following...

Falkirk, Berwick, Airdrie, Raith Rovers, Livingston, Dunfermline, East Fife, Morton, Stranraer, Ayr or Forfar. (Assuming Rangers beat Peterhead tomorrow - otherwise Falkirk will join the seeds)

Personally would like East Fife away as it is 1 of only 3 grounds I need to visit to complete the 41 in Scotland. Otherwise a home draw would be good. Some potentially tricky ties in there.

Edited by Mr Gandosaur

East Fife at Dens sounds like the least likely banana skin

Would be sorely disappointed if we were to lose to any of these teams home or away tbh..

C'mon Dundee, show now mercy.

Strongest eleven every round please.

Would be sorely disappointed if we were to lose to any of these teams home or away tbh..

C'mon Dundee, show now mercy.

Strongest eleven every round please.

The one that sticks out for me is Falkirk away. Would feel confident, but it's a tie I would rather avoid as our record at Falkirk in recent years is horrific. 

I think our squad has the ability to beat any of them, Howenever, Falkirk away would be a tough tie.

We are DFC and it is our right to kick any overly optimistic fans right in the nads with a totally inept LC performance whenever we choose.

I've felt this overly optimistic feeling before and suffered the sair nads as punishment.

Somehow I have the feeling this team is different though. :)

We are in the 2nd round draw on Monday (2.30pm).

We are seeded so can draw one of the following...

Falkirk, Berwick, Airdrie, Raith Rovers, Livingston, Dunfermline, East Fife, Morton, Stranraer, Ayr or Forfar. (Assuming Rangers beat Peterhead tomorrow - otherwise Falkirk will join the seeds)

Personally would like East Fife away as it is 1 of only 3 grounds I need to visit to complete the 41 in Scotland. Otherwise a home draw would be good. Some potentially tricky ties in there.

You never seen TC score his first goal for us at the old bay view in the pissing rain? It was a hell of a night ;)

You never seen TC score his first goal for us at the old bay view in the p***ing rain? It was a hell of a night ;)

Before my time sadly. Although I think 38 grounds out of 41 is not bad going for a 24 year old haha

Not been to Stranraer or Peterhead so

please-cross-fingers-o.gif

Stranraer for wieghorsts miss? Another cracking game ;)

Before my time sadly. Although I think 38 grounds out of 41 is not bad going for a 24 year old haha

Sorry, I forget how old I am bud. It was a great night, but the wettest I have ever been, it was lashing down :)

Stranraer for wieghorsts miss? Another cracking game ;)

Sorry, I forget how old I am bud. It was a great night, but the wettest I have ever been, it was lashing down :)

I spent far too many of my best years working away, I don't plan on that happening again, I'm a bit more available now, its just the finances that are the crippler.  :lol2:

You never seen TC score his first goal for us at the old bay view in the p***ing rain? It was a hell of a night ;)

Was that 4 1 in the cup eh remember that night

Edited by dundeeman35

Avoid Falkirk and I'm happy. Originally read it as Rangers were a possibility.