Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Enough On Gh Gs Kh Rl What Bout

loon1990

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

PH would be crazy to change that team for Hearts next week if they stay injury free at training this week.

He'd be sending out the wrong message to all eleven who took the opportunity yesterday and produced one of the finest performances that I can remember!

Julen and Konrad were both terrific and done everything that was asked of them.

Same team, same formation next week please PH.

PH would be crazy to change that team for Hearts next week if they stay injury free at training this week.

He'd be sending out the wrong message to all eleven who took the opportunity yesterday and produced one of the finest performances that I can remember!

Julen and Konrad were both terrific and done everything that was asked of them.

Same team, same formation next week please PH.

My thoughts, exactly.

Hearts just put four goals past the farmers. They will ask serious questions of our defence so we need to play our best players rather than worry about sending messages. I'm 99% confident Hartley will play McPake at the heart of our defence. The guy's a leader and we need him on the park next Saturday.

Hearts just put four goals past the farmers. They will ask serious questions of our defence so we need to play our best players rather than worry about sending messages. I'm 99% confident Hartley will play McPake at the heart of our defence. The guy's a leader and we need him on the park next Saturday.

The Jambos also shipped three and it could have been more. We'll get a test next week for sure but if we play anything like we did yesterday then I fancy us to win.

This is how I see it, while he's not as technical as the other two, he seems a bit more 'aggressive' and has an older head. If we can 'shut up shop' then we should be sorted, we look like we can score goals. Should be a winning combination.  :D

Adblocker Detected