Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dunfermline Away

Abdul Latif

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Full draw:

Ross County v Ayr United

Forfar Athletic v Heart of Midlothian

Kilmarnock v Berwick Rangers

Raith Rovers v Hamilton Academical

Queen of the South v Morton

Dunfermline Athletic v Dundee

Partick Thistle v Falkirk

East Fife v Motherwell

Hibernian v Stranraer

Airdrieonians v Rangers

St Mirren v Livingston

Looks like Berwick will make it through then :lol2:

Sandwiched between Aberdeen and Inverness so Dunfermline will be looking to catch us off guard and give us a tough match. Dunfermline have looked pretty good in pre-season so might be coming in with a bit of momentum. Our second string is the strongest I ever remember though so I'd be expecting them to deliver though.

Am already looking forward to the trip though, East End Park is a good ground and Dunfermline are a proper club.

Sandwiched between Aberdeen and Inverness so Dunfermline will be looking to catch us off guard and give us a tough match. Dunfermline have looked pretty good in pre-season so might be coming in with a bit of momentum. Our second string is the strongest I ever remember though so I'd be expecting them to deliver though.

Am already looking forward to the trip though, East End Park is a good ground and Dunfermline are a proper club.

spot on, watched them on european nights at east end park, fantastic time for the town

Adblock Detected