Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hearts Team

G_Dog

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Mcpake has to play for me. Extabergen doesn't fill me with confidence. First minute of the game he completely misjudged a header and ducked under the ball and nearly let Boyd in. (Boyd was too fat and slow to capitalise) Killie were dreadful on Saturday - Hearts will offer much more threat. We need our best centre half playing.

Mcpake has to play for me. Extabergen doesn't fill me with confidence. First minute of the game he completely misjudged a header and ducked under the ball and nearly let Boyd in. (Boyd was too fat and slow to capitalise) Killie were dreadful on Saturday - Hearts will offer much more threat. We need our best centre half playing.

He`s awrite Mcpake - steady enough etc but i dont think he`s good enough to jump straight back in when the 2 centre halfs did really nothing wrong.

Cant see how it would be good for Julien to be dropped - his confidence can only grow fi saturday plus like i say ive seen Mcpake make errors anaw.

PS . Fair play to Deewok having Jules surname on the back of his shirt , not a fan of his new hairdoo tho :)

I'm not really getting this "stick with the same team" argument. Julen and Konrad did well against a woeful Killie side but that's hardly a reason to put our best centre-back on the bench against one of the top teams in the league.

I'm not really getting this "stick with the same team" argument. Julen and Konrad did well against a woeful Killie side but that's hardly a reason to put our best centre-back on the bench against one of the top teams in the league.

Id understand it if Mcpake was a brilliant centre half.

He`s not - no saying he`s murder either.

Seen him make many a Steven Tweed esq blunder ,

Wouldnt be raging if PH brought Mcpake back in but i wouldnt agree with it.

I think McPake should come in for Julen.

I thought he was terrific the first time I seen him but as the games have went on he has been shaky. He makes me nervous when he has the ball and I feel more confident with Konrad.

McPake will be right in that Juanma's face and is a strong tackler. 

Adblock Detected