Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Scotsman's Scottish Football Show

AnAnInginAneAnA

Well it seems to be more of a podcast/vlog than a show, But they gushed about the Dee for a few minutes at the start so I thought some folk may want to watch.

http://www.scotsman.com/video/sport/scottish-football-show-celtic-dundee-4395626820001

*Edit - Would help if I included the link eh?

Edited by AnAnInginAneAnA

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Started listening to the podcast a couple off months ago.

Excellent stuff but just behind Tell Him He's Pele which has 1/2 hour interview with players/managers and ex players charting their careers.

John Gemmill interview is a must, some off the stories about Scott Booths time in charge at Stenny are a real eye opener and Dave Irons saying Douglas Rae wanted involved in picking the team at Morton.

Started listening to the podcast a couple off months ago.

Excellent stuff but just behind Tell Him He's Pele which has 1/2 hour interview with players/managers and ex players charting their careers.

John Gemmill interview is a must, some off the stories about Scott Booths time in charge at Stenny are a real eye opener and Dave Irons saying Douglas Rae wanted involved in picking the team at Morton.

I used to listen to them every week. See in close season I hate it.

Adblocker Detected