The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
AnAnInginAneAnA

The Scotsman's Scottish Football Show

Rate this topic

Well it seems to be more of a podcast/vlog than a show, But they gushed about the Dee for a few minutes at the start so I thought some folk may want to watch.

http://www.scotsman.com/video/sport/scottish-football-show-celtic-dundee-4395626820001

*Edit - Would help if I included the link eh?

Edited by AnAnInginAneAnA

Is that the Terrace Podcast? I listen to that every week. Great show. Guys are really good. Scott Fowler I think is his name.

Go back and listen go the last show from last year mate.

The awards show. Dundee feature a lot. Especially Greg.

They also loved the big man Nade last year.

Got a link to it? I can only find a writeup under the name terrace podcast and all the video links on that site seem to be dead.

Started listening to the podcast a couple off months ago.

Excellent stuff but just behind Tell Him He's Pele which has 1/2 hour interview with players/managers and ex players charting their careers.

John Gemmill interview is a must, some off the stories about Scott Booths time in charge at Stenny are a real eye opener and Dave Irons saying Douglas Rae wanted involved in picking the team at Morton.

Started listening to the podcast a couple off months ago.

Excellent stuff but just behind Tell Him He's Pele which has 1/2 hour interview with players/managers and ex players charting their careers.

John Gemmill interview is a must, some off the stories about Scott Booths time in charge at Stenny are a real eye opener and Dave Irons saying Douglas Rae wanted involved in picking the team at Morton.

I used to listen to them every week. See in close season I hate it.