Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Celtic

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Does anyone know whether Dundee get any money if they qualify for the Champions League group stage? I seem to recall we got a windfall the last time.

Can't believe Delilah is playing the Turk ahead of Griffiths again.

Griffiths is injured I think mate,was taken off early at the wk-end and was a doubt for tonight.

Griffiths is injured I think mate,was taken off early at the wk-end and was a doubt for tonight.

Fair enough Rev. Didn't realise.

why do the BBC employ Pat Bonner? what a load of absolute drivel that man speaks, cringe worthy listening to him potter on, struggles to string a sentence together

Bonner is a bit of an idiot. Last season he more or less said that it was a good idea for the ref to give Aberdeen a last minute offside goal against Dundee because it would mean the home fans would be go home happy. 

• Like 1

^Agree^

this is the big irish keeper who said on tv that It would have been tough not to give the last min offside equaliser for Aberdeen at potodrie last season.. because it would have been harsh on the Aberdeen supporters

Fair enough Rev. Didn't realise.

Bonner is a bit of an idiot. Last season he more or less said that it was a good idea for the ref to give Aberdeen a last minute offside goal against Dundee because it would mean the home fans would be go home happy. 

ha beat me to it cobra

• Like 1

Celtic into the CL group stages which means a guaranteed £20m for them. That's hardly going to make our league more competitive.

On the plus side, I think Dundee get something like £150k, if it's the same deal as 2013.

Edited by Cobra

Celtic into the CL group stages which means a guaranteed £20m for them. That's hardly going to make our league more competitive.

On the plus side, I think Dundee get something like £150k, if it's the same deal as 2013.

They've not qualifed yet.

They still have to get through the play-off round.

Edited by Count Duckula

They've not qualifed yet.

They still have to get through the play-off round.

Right enough Count.

So they might have to beat a team like Monaco to get though. Ridiculous when Man Utd can finish fourth in their league and get seeded for the group stages.

On the other hand... If Aberdeen manage to get through... Well that might just change Scottish football forever.

Not sure what point you're making Abdul. Aberdeen lost £100k in the last round. I don't think the group stages of Europa are going to make a huge difference to their finances.

Not sure what point you're making Abdul. Aberdeen lost £100k in the last round. I don't think the group stages of Europa are going to make a huge difference to their finances.

Aberdeen would make a fortune in the Europa group stages. Not Champions league money, but serious money for any Scottish club that could see them really compete for the league.

Adblock Detected