Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Anyone Having Issues With Logging Into Deetv?

Scottpat78

Hi, I've signed up for the annual overseas subscription and paid via PayPal without issue.

Now when I try to log into DEETV on the official, as soon as I enter my username / password I'm presented with an error script message on an otherwise blank page. Can navigate back and try again and same result.

I've emailed the contact address given, but haven't heard back (guess they have a lot of sign-ups right now).

Anyone else have this issue? Keen to get it sorted in plenty time for Saturday and I'm 8 hours behind UK right now.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Hi, I've signed up for the annual overseas subscription and paid via PayPal without issue.

Now when I try to log into DEETV on the official, as soon as I enter my username / password I'm presented with an error script message on an otherwise blank page. Can navigate back and try again and same result.

I've emailed the contact address given, but haven't heard back (guess they have a lot of sign-ups right now).

Anyone else have this issue? Keen to get it sorted in plenty time for Saturday and I'm 8 hours behind UK right now.

Yeah mate. I had similar problems.

I emailed [email protected] and it was sorted by the next day.

My only problem with it is that watching it on a "smart TV" opens the game in a central frame.

But if you try to expand the frame to full size, it goes 'behind' the webpage, and you cannot see the bluidy thing!!!

Dunno if that is bad coding on DeeTVs part, or the TV browser's

Joe, can you not adjust the screen size on your TV through the opitions, to get the optimal screen size

Nope first thing I tried.. the web TV browser options are VERY limited.

It can zoom, but it only zooms the contents of the browser, not the browser frame itself!!

And there's no 'minimise' or 'click and drag' window re-sizing...

PITA!!!!

(Can't complain *too* much because the framed picture is still bigger than my PC monitor... just... annoying!)

Not had a reply from the club yet, but tried logging in this morning and it works now. Worth trying for anyone else in the same position.

@Joe - can you not connect your PC to your TV and display full screen from your PC that way? Either wired or with a wireless function? I use a Mac with AppleTV to AirPlay onto the TV full screen and it works a treat.

Not had a reply from the club yet, but tried logging in this morning and it works now. Worth trying for anyone else in the same position.

@Joe - can you not connect your PC to your TV and display full screen from your PC that way? Either wired or with a wireless function? I use a Mac with AppleTV to AirPlay onto the TV full screen and it works a treat.

Yeah, doubtless...  (although Samsung's are notorious for *almost* connecting properly with things)

It's just annoying that something which should be happening anyway, doesn't... :)

Adblock Detected