The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Scottpat78

Anyone Having Issues With Logging Into Deetv?

Rate this topic

Hi, I've signed up for the annual overseas subscription and paid via PayPal without issue.

Now when I try to log into DEETV on the official, as soon as I enter my username / password I'm presented with an error script message on an otherwise blank page. Can navigate back and try again and same result.

I've emailed the contact address given, but haven't heard back (guess they have a lot of sign-ups right now).

Anyone else have this issue? Keen to get it sorted in plenty time for Saturday and I'm 8 hours behind UK right now.

Yeah been getting that for two days now total pia!

No problems on mines, logs in no bother , watched 6-2 hammering we gave Partick a few years ago on it yesterday 😀

Hi, I've signed up for the annual overseas subscription and paid via PayPal without issue.

Now when I try to log into DEETV on the official, as soon as I enter my username / password I'm presented with an error script message on an otherwise blank page. Can navigate back and try again and same result.

I've emailed the contact address given, but haven't heard back (guess they have a lot of sign-ups right now).

Anyone else have this issue? Keen to get it sorted in plenty time for Saturday and I'm 8 hours behind UK right now.

Yeah mate. I had similar problems.

I emailed [email protected] and it was sorted by the next day.

My only problem with it is that watching it on a "smart TV" opens the game in a central frame.

But if you try to expand the frame to full size, it goes 'behind' the webpage, and you cannot see the bluidy thing!!!

Dunno if that is bad coding on DeeTVs part, or the TV browser's

Joe, can you not adjust the screen size on your TV through the opitions, to get the optimal screen size

Joe, can you not adjust the screen size on your TV through the opitions, to get the optimal screen size

Nope first thing I tried.. the web TV browser options are VERY limited.

It can zoom, but it only zooms the contents of the browser, not the browser frame itself!!

And there's no 'minimise' or 'click and drag' window re-sizing...

PITA!!!!

(Can't complain *too* much because the framed picture is still bigger than my PC monitor... just... annoying!)

After my useless tip, I've come up with another ...

Get a projector !

Not had a reply from the club yet, but tried logging in this morning and it works now. Worth trying for anyone else in the same position.

@Joe - can you not connect your PC to your TV and display full screen from your PC that way? Either wired or with a wireless function? I use a Mac with AppleTV to AirPlay onto the TV full screen and it works a treat.

Not had a reply from the club yet, but tried logging in this morning and it works now. Worth trying for anyone else in the same position.

@Joe - can you not connect your PC to your TV and display full screen from your PC that way? Either wired or with a wireless function? I use a Mac with AppleTV to AirPlay onto the TV full screen and it works a treat.

Yeah, doubtless...  (although Samsung's are notorious for *almost* connecting properly with things)

It's just annoying that something which should be happening anyway, doesn't... :)

is there a reason the club only allow you to subscribe to this and pay by Paypal?? i do not have and do not want a Paypal account. why cant i just pay by direct debit or debit card? Anyone know?

Yfairplaydee, on 06 Aug 2015 - 6:25 PM, said:

is there a reason the club only allow you to subscribe to this and pay by Paypal?? i do not have and do not want a Paypal account. why cant i just pay by direct debit or debit card? Anyone know?

You don't need a paypal account - just pay by debit card - that's what I did

Yfairplaydee, on 06 Aug 2015 - 6:25 PM, said:

You don't need a paypal account - just pay by debit card - that's what I did

cheers for the reply David. But when i click on the option to subscribe it takes me to a payment page and say you need a Paypal account for this purchase.

cheers for the reply David. But when i click on the option to subscribe it takes me to a payment page and say you need a Paypal account for this purchase.

It doesn't though - look at this bit - I'm over 50 too :-)1j7z4p.jpg