The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Prince Buster

The Penalty

Rate this topic

Looked a brain fart by McPake to me. What's he's thinking putting his hand up so high.

Just saw Harkins shout for a penalty and it looks a penalty to me, unless bodychecks are allowed now.

Edited by Pablothedee

Keeps up our tradition of being a submissive bunch of losers.

Classic Levein today, foul, cheat, maul, dive, pressure ref.

We'll never learn.

Hearts pen inconclusive due to one camera angle.

Stonewaller on Harkins though as I thought at the game.

Craig Thomson is brutal.

An awful referee.

First half they had a weak call for a penalty. I honestly said at the time 'I can see them getting back into this with a penalty'. Sure enough it happens quarter of an hour later. It's like f*cking Groundhog Day. Bigger team struggling to score against us. Suddenly a penalty gets called. Makes me sick.

Most teams would kick up f**k. Both Hearts and the filth would be all over the press asking for referees meetings, demanding decisions etc.

We'll do f**k all.

Again

Not seen the highlights yet but I did think that Harkins shout was very strong.

Has anyone seen the video of the late decision when it looked like we should have had a corner but the linesman pointed for a goal kick? It looked so blatant so there must have been something else that happened!

Mcgowan misses fae 2 yards ball bounces about a couple o times the guy clearly knocks it away wee his hand bigger bicker o a pen hae the Arab b*****d clawed the ba awa in the 1st derby last season.Wat hinge alba in the pub there canna believe Dundee supporters pcept this sh**e as the norm f**k that eh for one canna condone a referee performance like that how the f**k they ended the first half wee 11 men is beyond me.Na sour grapes here but rather be Wat bing Dundee than that sh**e every day of the week.DDYB

Let's face it, we're an apologetic club. Still apologising for admin etc., whereas clubs like Hearts did worse, winning trophies etc but they don't give a monkeys.

We got absolutely rinsed today in terms of gamesmanship.

Dundee fc every cunts play thing it's only Dundee they lay back and tak it.f**k that supported the Dee for 40 year thru thick and thin it's aboot time the powers above starting thinking like the Faithfull and started sticking up for us most loyal suffering torelant and best support in Scotland

Dundee fc every ***** play thing it's only Dundee they lay back and tak it.f**k that supported the Dee for 40 year thru thick and thin it's aboot time the powers above starting thinking like the Faithfull and started sticking up for us most loyal suffering torelant and best support in Scotland

Few beers tonight?

• Like 1

Didn't think it was a PK at the time but haven't seen the tv replay . I thought Harkins should have had one second half... Thought the Ref was very poor but in fairness we were sleeping right from the kick off second half and they wanted it more .

I know Roberts is a Lazy B with a honking attitude but I thought with 15mins to go it may have been worth bringing him on to see if his pace could give them a few problems . A bit surprised PH didn't try freshen it up as we clearly weren't at the races after the break !