The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
CC33

Eye Opener

Rate this topic

Yesterday - fking awful

DAB Gomis wiz immense , made our centre mids look shyte.

Mcgowan isnt a footballer , a boy who`ll run daft like a 10 year old n make a tackles is all you`ll get, KT was esp rotten second half as was Harkins.

Im not convinced by Hemmings at all.

Same old same old again by DFC - when are we ever going to push on , fking seek after that yesterday , a good side would have beat Hearts yesterday.

Our squad isnt great , i was shouting at PH to make a sub but then realised we`ve fck all on the bench

Im seek as yesterday was a show that we`re no further forward from last season , get a good away win performance followed by a rotten performance the following week at Dens - similar to last season.

Why Wighton wiz loaned out is beyond me esp when you look at our bench.

Now dreading another derby hammering on tuesday - phucking seek

Gotta disagree with most of that

Wighton not an spl player yet

First half was as good as ive seen us play in years

Agree regarding bench,thats why we need at least two more forward thinking players.

Yesterday - fking awful

DAB Gomis wiz immense , made our centre mids look shyte.

Mcgowan isnt a footballer , a boy who`ll run daft like a 10 year old n make a tackles is all you`ll get, KT was esp rotten second half as was Harkins.

Im not convinced by Hemmings at all.

Same old same old again by DFC - when are we ever going to push on , fking seek after that yesterday , a good side would have beat Hearts yesterday.

Our squad isnt great , i was shouting at PH to make a sub but then realised we`ve fck all on the bench

Im seek as yesterday was a show that we`re no further forward from last season , get a good away win performance followed by a rotten performance the following week at Dens - similar to last season.

Why Wighton wiz loaned out is beyond me esp when you look at our bench.

Now dreading another derby hammering on tuesday - phucking seek

I echo Teddy's comment - deary me

Agree regarding bench,thats why we need at least two more forward thinking players.

Agreeing with you again Mr. S. most of the OP is garbage.

To say that yesterday was awful just ignores the first half where we were pretty immense.

My mate thought we where brilliant first half , i thought quite good due to Hearts being pretty shyte.

Im prob that seek due to my own high expectations but i wasnt the only one who booed at full time.... second half was embarrasing.

Not a fan of midfield at all , as folk know generally speaking Mcgowan n Harkins arent for me.

Awfull that Mcpake was brought back in and SHOCK HORROR he`s at fault yet again , he`s a fcking bombscare , Jules n Tam should start tue , like they should have yesterday.

Just wow.  On another day, we would be top with goal difference of +9 in two games. 

Opening post is just wow! 

Wighton should be at Dens when you see whats on the bench !!!!

To the folk who are posting deary me n wow - take a fck , im fking seek efter that yesterday , it was a refelection of last season , Hearts arent a good side.

Plenty to work on and a few bits to be concerned by yesterday (the lack of dimension on the bench for one).

However nothing like an OTT knee jerk reaction.

Wighton should be at Dens when you see whats on the bench !!!!

To the folk who are posting deary me n wow - take a fck , im fking seek efter that yesterday , it was a refelection of last season , Hearts arent a good side.

Tack a fck?

Try that yerself.

They don't agree with you, and why should they?

Tack a fck?

Try that yerself.

They don't agree with you, and why should they?

Why didnt PH change it second half?

Why would you loan out Wighton when there is no better no on the bench ?

Do we still lack pace ?

Do we still lack pace ?

Its pretty simple regarding wighton

Hes not spl standard yet

I echo Teddy's comment - deary me

Agreeing with you again Mr. S. most of the OP is garbage.

To say that yesterday was awful just ignores the first half where we were pretty immense.

I can see me and you meeting for a pint b4 end of season if this love in continues :)

Do we still lack pace ?

We've all agreed he should have changed it 2nd half, but the options weren't there and Wighton is no better (yet) than what was there.

The pace (and movement and finishing) is meant to come form Loy and Tank would have been a good option yesterday. Personally I'd have slung Roberts on for 15 mins, to see if he could take a game.

Greetin' and whining two games in where we've won one convincingly and been the better team for 45 doesn't make us an awful team, but we do need to take the learnings from yesterday and push on.

It's a young and new team out there, which needs time. Had we won against Killie after a close fought contest, then we'd have been purring about the 1st and saying we deserved something from the game. However, like with you, for many expectations have been raised after a good win. 

We've all agreed he should have changed it 2nd half, but the options weren't there and Wighton is no better (yet) than what was there.

The pace (and movement and finishing) is meant to come form Loy and Tank would have been a good option yesterday. Personally I'd have slung Roberts on for 15 mins, to see if he could take a game.

Greetin' and whining two games in where we've won one convincingly and been the better team for 45 doesn't make us an awful team, but we do need to take the learnings from yesterday and push on.

It's a young and new team out there, which needs time. Had we won against Killie after a close fought contest, then we'd have been purring about the 1st and saying we deserved something from the game. However, like with you, for many expectations have been raised after a good win. 

Thanks for answering questions i put to you.

I get that i may be a bit OTT but just fcking seek coming out Dens yesterday , should have known it was gonna be a bad day when i got refused in Frews afore game as it was seemingly too busy.

Agree i would have put Roberts on , as much as i booed him couldnt help be impressed by Gomes and there forward is a player i think hearts have better players than us ,

There where awfull first half - that was the time to give us a lead by more than 1

PH was lost second half which is a worry going into Derby

Jeezo CC. Another post where Dundee are only ever good if the opposition are sh!te.

Maybe there was no attacking options on the bench because 2 out of 4 strikers were out injured yesterday. I presume Hartley thinks Wighton is behind these 4 strikers and this is the reason why Craig is out on loan.

Edited by Pablothedee