Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Loy

Derrygunner

Really hope he's available and starting on Tuesday. He looks to add a different dimension to our attack, with his hold up play and predator like instinct in the box that we seen last week at killie.

It also allows room for Stewart to roam free with Hemmings and Loy up top linking up. Harkins can play deeper again and have influence there. C'mon they are there for the taking at the dump this season.. Think we can do it definitely! DDYB

Edited by Derrygunner

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought his first last week was the first proper striker's goal I've seen from a Dundee player in many a season.

Front post, beat your man and clip it past keeper. How long since we've seen a guy score that type of goal.

Add to that his general play and yes, I'm desperate for him to be fit and starting on Tuesday, as he offers a different dimension to our other forward thinking players.

I thought his first last week was the first proper striker's goal I've seen from a Dundee player in many a season.

Front post, beat your man and clip it past keeper. How long since we've seen a guy score that type of goal.

Add to that his general play and yes, I'm desperate for him to be fit and starting on Tuesday, as he offers a different dimension to our other forward thinking players.

Totally agree mate, that was a great strikers goal actually attacking the ball in the box getting to the ball first and directing it under the bar. Even his second one where he gets to the back post to get to the header first in the 6 yard box. Really loved his performance last week. Praying he's available as I said!

Adblock Detected