Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Best Dee Goal At Tannadice In The Last 20 Years

Cobra

Best Dundee derby goal  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best goal Dundee have scored at Tannadice in recent times?

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Went for Grady although I was too young to remember it live, it was an absolute screamer and at the shed end as well, unstoppable effort and looked like utter carnage in the shed with the dee support! Georgi a close second due to the sheer skill and composure of the man, and the team goal to go with it. Hopefully another memorable moment to come on Tuesday!!

Went for Grady...

Had a brilliant view of it at the time in the shed and still remember the celebrations like it was yesterday!

Nemsadze's was pure class but wee Grady's just shades it for me..

Stewart's would have gone down as a classic if we'd gone on to win or even draw the game.

Nuff said :(

Decided to go for Georgi even though I was stuck in the dabs main stand so couldn't go mental when we scored. A sublime effort from a wonderful player.

Grady's goal though is maybe my favourite moment as a Dee. I was right in line with the direction of the strike before being buried in a pile of Dees. The celebration must have lasted a good five minutes.

Voted for Grady's goal mainly due to the fact it was a late winner and gave us our first SPL victory over Utd after gaining promotion. The first derby in the newly formed SPL finished 2-2 thanks to Adamczuk's late double. Also the atmosphere was unreal and I still get goosebumps when I see the replay's. A similar night on Tuesday would be perfect!

Adblock Detected