The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Cobra

Best Dee Goal At Tannadice In The Last 20 Years

Rate this topic

Best Dundee derby goal  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best goal Dundee have scored at Tannadice in recent times?

Which Dundee goal in the last 20 years across the road do you consider the best?

Edited by Cobra

Went for Grady although I was too young to remember it live, it was an absolute screamer and at the shed end as well, unstoppable effort and looked like utter carnage in the shed with the dee support! Georgi a close second due to the sheer skill and composure of the man, and the team goal to go with it. Hopefully another memorable moment to come on Tuesday!!

went for nemzadze the passing up to the goal and the chip was immense!

I went for grady's goal even though I think nemsadze's was better purely for the fact that grady's meant more to me at the time.

Yeah I do think georgi's was a better all round goal tbh, could watch both over and over, so tough to call!

Went for Grady...

Had a brilliant view of it at the time in the shed and still remember the celebrations like it was yesterday!

Nemsadze's was pure class but wee Grady's just shades it for me..

Stewart's would have gone down as a classic if we'd gone on to win or even draw the game.

Nuff said :(

Decided to go for Georgi even though I was stuck in the dabs main stand so couldn't go mental when we scored. A sublime effort from a wonderful player.

Grady's goal though is maybe my favourite moment as a Dee. I was right in line with the direction of the strike before being buried in a pile of Dees. The celebration must have lasted a good five minutes.

Voted for Grady's goal mainly due to the fact it was a late winner and gave us our first SPL victory over Utd after gaining promotion. The first derby in the newly formed SPL finished 2-2 thanks to Adamczuk's late double. Also the atmosphere was unreal and I still get goosebumps when I see the replay's. A similar night on Tuesday would be perfect!

I'll go for Grady's goal because it was so sweetly struck and we were not expecting it, as big under dogs, so the travelling Derry went completely crazy.

Also like to add that Conroys goal under bomber a couple of year back was a great finish and move. A great moment in an otherwise forgetful season..

Grady's goal at the Shed was one of the mentalist fan celebrations I've ever been in.

There was genuinely bodies flying about horizontal through the air, people swinging from the rafters, people on the track and general mayhem.

Gradys!!!- the view of the strike and one of the best celebrations in a seated ground that I can remember!!!-Think I was black and blue at the end of it!!!!

It's like choosing a favourite child...

Plumped for Nemsadze, as I was right behind the chip and couldn't believe what I'd seen.

That said, I celebrated Grady's with even more enthusiasm!