Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Derby Tickets

CC33

Each to their own re not going. Really doesn't bother me as we always take a great support to this anyway.

I never miss a derby including friendly one's as it's the biggest fixture of any season for me.

I don't go to many away games these days but know of a lot of boys who never miss one but won't step foot in the Dump.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I just dont get why some guys will go to watch dundee v ross county in a morgue loke atmosphere but wont go up tonight,some bizzarre excuses getting banded about for not going..,.

My best memories will always be our games against them..,going as far back as 83-84 season

Nothing beats being at tannadice esp when we turn them over.

I just dont get why some guys will go to watch dundee v ross county in a morgue loke atmosphere but wont go up tonight,some bizzarre excuses getting banded about for not going..,.

My best memories will always be our games against them..,going as far back as 83-84 season

Nothing beats being at tannadice esp when we turn them over.

If they don't wanna go then they don't want to go? Who cares... It's none of your business

Still stick with my "each to their own" as no one is obliged to go to any Dundee game but what I will say is to those who don't do Tannadice - You can go to a thousand games at Dens and every ground in the country for decades following Dundee and never witness a Dundee end atmosphere and scenes like in the Shed tonight.

That really is what it's all about.

Do ourselves proud every time at that fixture in the stands.

Massive gulf between the 2 sets of fans in this city in derby day backing.

• Like 2

Still stick with my "each to their own" as no one is obliged to go to any Dundee game but what I will say is to those who don't do Tannadice - You can go to a thousand games at Dens and every ground in the country for decades following Dundee and never witness a Dundee end atmosphere and scenes like in the Shed tonight.

That really is what it's all about.

Do ourselves proud every time at that fixture in the stands.

Massive gulf between the 2 sets of fans in this city in derby day backing.

Agreed.. Magnificent backing tonight as always!

Adblock Detected