The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Spiritof62

O/t Sportscene

Rate this topic

What a dismal second rate programme.

It looks like it is made for a very small budget with amateurish production standards, equipment and presenters.

Some top league teams only get small cameo slots while Championship Rangers get a lengthy piece.

It once again shows up the contempt the BBC has for our country, it siphons off our license fees to enable it to provide first class sporting coverage South of the border.

The BBC still fawn over Sevco despite being banned from Ibrox.

That'll really show them.

Take them right off the TV and radio shows, they wouldn't be missed. Average crowds in Scotland are up since they went bust.

What got me was - Mcpake handball was unintentional but still a pen.

Celtic boys was unintentional so not a pen for them.

What gets me more is that we've not even publically challenged the decisions. Thomson has got off lightly yet again for game changing mistakes.

What gets me is they didn't show a major talking point from the game which was the bodycheck on Harkins which should've resulted in a penalty.

Thomson and his Derry side lineswoman had a shocker on Saturday.

We got it right banning those chunts fae dens at one point, honestly me and my old man sussed them out years ago.. Wouldn't be missed! Pathetic programme and co-operation.

Got to give 'credit to Dundee' seems to be the patronising sh**e we have to deal with..

What gets me is they didn't show a major talking point from the game which was the bodycheck on Harkins which should've resulted in a penalty.

Thomson and his Derry side lineswoman had a shocker on Saturday.

The Main Stand linesman had *just* as bad a game...

But yeah, they pander and fawn to the old OF.

Reason given is "they have the most support and thus require more air time"

Except that logic dictates that other teams supporters shouldn't watch at all considering the amount of time spent on them.

The Main Stand linesman had *just* as bad a game...
He was hopeless.

He was hopeless.

Breathing out of his a.rse after 3 minutes.  Boy needs to lose a wee bit of weight.

Having been without football all summer I tuned into Sportscene last night forgetting how it's unbelievably bad.  Not even showing the Harkins penalty shout - just about the key moment of the match - or even talking about it was pathetic.  Also, Hearts' only attempt on goal in the first half looked offside, which was not mentioned.  At least Alba showed some good highlights the previous night but they missed the bizarre offside call right at the end........wonder if the new DFC TV will be a viable alternative?   

Having been without football all summer I tuned into Sportscene last night forgetting how it's unbelievably bad.  Not even showing the Harkins penalty shout - just about the key moment of the match - or even talking about it was pathetic.  Also, Hearts' only attempt on goal in the first half looked offside, which was not mentioned.  At least Alba showed some good highlights the previous night but they missed the bizarre offside call right at the end........wonder if the new DFC TV will be a viable alternative?   

I checked out the DeeTV footage...

Very dissapointing.

Blurry, jittery footage - sweeping pans, snap zooms... one camera... no replays.

(Considering they have until 10pm to get it online, that's a little disappointing)

Pretty awful to be honest... (Also, as it seems to be shot from the South Enclosure, it's a little resplendant with *language*... :)   ) looks like a one-man operation and not terribly professional.

Oh well... Caveat Emptor I suppose...

last week was the last time I watch that BBC pish on a sunday night...

Kris the fat man Boyd got better coverage last week than the 4-0 humping we gave them ....

DEETV for from now on I think ..

The thing that frustrates fans is the inconsistency from Thomson, a non deliberate hand ball is a penalty, Harkins gets flattened in the box, play on.

Jesus wept.

The failure to give a penalty for the foul on Harkins was one of the game's big talking points. How can they ignore that in a highlights programme? p*ss poor coverage from them.