The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
ThirtyThree-DFC

Official Website and Club Shop

Rate this topic

Hey guys anyone else getting a link redirecting you back to the official page when clicking the 'shop' link - accessing it via an iPad and it's been the same for over a week .

Google DFC direct and you get straight to it mate. Had the same issue last week

Heya.

Yeah, it is redirecting back to the main site.

The URL is correct, oddly enough, must be a bad upload.

(I emailed them about this!)

Had to laugh, Joe, when you said you'd emailed them. Are you really expecting a reply? I emailed them a year ago saying I was interested in sponsoring a youth player. Still awaiting a response. Two weeks ago I emailed the Commercial Dept asking if John Black was still available to sponsor. Guess what?

Had to laugh, Joe, when you said you'd emailed them. Are you really expecting a reply? I emailed them a year ago saying I was interested in sponsoring a youth player. Still awaiting a response. Two weeks ago I emailed the Commercial Dept asking if John Black was still available to sponsor. Guess what?

No not expecting a reply...

Just for the site to be fixed!  :)

Strange.

I emailed and got one back right away.

Maybe worth phoning in case your email is in a spam Filter.

Email [email protected] she will get back to u

Got to agree with dundeeman35  there.....I telephoned Verirty last week  regarding a question around DEETV.

After patiently doing all she could to answer my query, she decided she would contact Tommy for confirmation.

The foloowing day, I got an email from Verity/Tommy, fully explaining and successfully addressing my problem.

From my own personal experience, I have nothing but praise for them and all the backroom staff.......Thank you.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. If you go to the bottom of the DFC homepage and click "Online Shop" then you will get to us. Alternatively, we can be found at www.dfcdirect.co.uk

Thanks.

Alan, Dundee Direct Manager.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. If you go to the bottom of the DFC homepage and click "Online Shop" then you will get to us. Alternatively, we can be found at www.dfcdirect.co.uk

Thanks.

Alan, Dundee Direct Manager.

Thanks for the direct response,Alan.

Keeps the naysayers off balance!  :)

It was Verity I emailed personally last year. This year I tried the Commercial Dept email address.