Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

What Are You Expecting In The Derby?

Cobra

Derby result  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What result are you expecting in the derby?

• A long-overdue battering of the dabs
    • A narrow victory for the Dee
    • A hard-fought point
    • A defeat by a slender margin
    • Another sticklebrick disaster

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I've gone for a narrow victory, because although I'm confident we have the better team, we tend to not turn up against United. If we play like we did in the first half on Saturday and take our chances, however, we could be out of sight by half time. Would love to give them an absolute doing though!

A defeat, think UTD will play there pressing game and we will have no answers?(bit like Hearts 2nd half) Thompson really has to play for us to have a chance in the midfield battle, If Ferry replaces Thompson then I will fear the worst! Sorry lads but last seasons defeat has left me with little confidence in derby's.

A defeat, think UTD will play there pressing game and we will have no answers?(bit like Hearts 2nd half) Thompson really has to play for us to have a chance in the midfield battle, If Ferry replaces Thompson then I will fear the worst! Sorry lads but last seasons defeat has left me with little confidence in derby's.

2 completely different teams to last season. Their midfield is p*ss poor compared to what it was. I'm confident we will win the middle of the park tonight.

2-1 Dundee

Bookies, make UTD  hot favs. for this game, which based on past record is probably not surprising.

However I think there could be little in it. They are nothing at all like the team they were.

DFC had that second half set-back on Sat. But they are on their way up.

If DFC can come out fired up and with re-newed belief....

We can maybe jist srt them oot this time.

No forecast, But C'mon the DEE.

Bookies, make UTD hot favs. for this game, which based on past record is probably not surprising.

However I think there could be little in it. They are nothing at all like the team they were.

DFC had that second half set-back on Sat. But they are on their way up.

If DFC can come out fired up and with re-newed belief....

We can maybe jist srt them oot this time.

No forecast, But C'mon the DEE.

Geedee

The bookies have the odds very tight

Adblocker Detected