The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Sensible

Wind Back 4Years

Rate this topic

When we were trawling around the first division watching players who werent fit to wear our jersey

Then that tonight when they couldnt get near us for 45 minutes,the club has come so far since those days....

We definitely deserved our bit of luck tonight,proud of my club and even prouder of a set of fans who put our neighbours to shame...

Well said that man.

The fans stuck by the team tonight and got their reward at the end :)

5 years ago on Monday we lost 4-1 to Stenhousemuir in the challenge cup. This week we are sitting here a wee bity disappointed not to have more than 4 points from our first 3 Premiership games.

Good Topic Mr S. ... No surprisingly, DFC are generally receiving steady praise, fae lots o happy fans.

No just for their performance last night, but their overall performances in the three games this season.

OK, we widnae be fitba supporters, if we didnae find some things wrang and offer some gentle criticism.

(Plus, being the "experts" we are, it really widnae be fair tae PH, if we werenae here tae keep him right)

So it really is that simple for me. Look back 4 years. Then let that feeling o' real dfc progress,take over.

Good Topic Mr S. ... No surprisingly, DFC are generally receiving steady praise, fae lots o happy fans.

No just for their performance last night, but their overall performances in the three games this season.

OK, we widnae be fitba supporters, if we didnae find some things wrang and offer some gentle criticism.

(Plus, being the "experts" we are, it really widnae be fair tae PH, if we werenae here tae keep him right)

So it really is that simple for me. Look back 4 years. Then let that feeling o' real dfc progress,take over.

Could go back even further geedee

Remember waiting outside the bobby cox midweek when we played brechin picking up my young lad who was with his grandad.....think we lost 2-1.....remember watching those total diehards troop out the cox that night,and thinking hats off to you for being there.....

Just hope some of the guys that were there that horrible night at dens witnessed watching a team last night that played for the jersey and gave buckets....our support was absolutely fantastic last night,something they will never have.

5 years ago on Monday we lost 4-1 to Stenhousemuir in the challenge cup. 

That was a shocking game. And I got drenched walking from Larbert station to the ground. 

A thoroughly depressing evening.

That was a shocking game. And I got drenched walking from Larbert station to the ground. 

A thoroughly depressing evening.

I was writing the report in the press box when they switched all the lights off. I fell over working my way down inside, raking my shins and losing my notes. I finished the report sitting on the stairs outside the bar in a foul mood. We were stinking, and we were no better the following Saturday at Firhill.

I was writing the report in the press box when they switched all the lights off. I fell over working my way down inside, raking my shins and losing my notes. I finished the report sitting on the stairs outside the bar in a foul mood.

OK, you win...  :lol: