Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Team For Saturday

Attilio

It looked like KT's injury may be a bad one from the TV coverage last night - massive bag of what looked like ice on his calf and also getting his toes :o  massaged by the physio.  I doubt we will be seeing him against the wee haters although I will be more than glad if I am proved wrong.

Rory Loy didn't look 100% fit from the start or is it his running style?  He pulled up a couple of times grimacing like he was in a bit of discomfort but he did last the 90 minutes??

Didn't notice any other likely injuries from last night, so if these two aren't available, who gets a start?

I like the system and style we are playing just now, so I wouldn't be changing our set up if possible.  Who will fill the gaps?

Tank (if anyone can find him) and Low/McGowan/Ferry??

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

IMO playing Loy, Hemmings and Stewart makes for lots of chances but if we're not taking them we get overrun as shown in the last 2 games. I think the only reason we got back in the game was when he took off Hemmings for Low, in midfield. That gave us 4 in midfield but still had Stewart and Loy up front. If we'd left it as it was, we were gubbed. I hope PH goes with the same on Saturday.

I like McGowan as a player, he's tenacious and works hard but for me, he really slows us down in the final third. This for me, is one of the reasons why we seem to struggle when KT comes off. 

Low, once he is fit for 90 mins could be the answer for when KT is injured. Seems energetic and likes to get stuck in as much as KT & Gowser. 

We really need to take our chances as it will come back to haunt us more times than not in this league.

We're going to have to be prepared for lots more Hearts style anti-football from the Fermers on Saturday.

Their particular brand of hoof it, hold it up and barge through anybody in their way was by far the least pleasing on the eye out of any team I seen last season.

Hopefully we will be prepared for a physical battle all over the park on Saturday.

Can see them really targeting Stewart in a big way as well.

Andy Murray I was just away to put "no McPake" then I saw what you've done. Nice touch laddie. ;)

Aye a clever wee touch Andy  ........ ( James McPake a real Winner and Hero on the Night)

As weel as a reminder tae oor front men, part o' the technique o putting the ball in the net, is a self determination and belief in yirsel to grab every opportunity !!

Bain

McGinn Mcpake Konrad Holt

Ferry Harkins Low McGowan

Stewart Hemmings

KT injured

Loy looked not fully fit,

Julen maybe injured but Konrad did well when he came on

Ross seems a bit light wait and easily knocked of the ball

Subs

Mitchel, Irvine Meggat Ross Loy Tank

Bain

McGinn Mcpake Konrad Holt

Ferry Harkins Low McGowan

Stewart Hemmings

KT injured

Loy looked not fully fit,

Julen maybe injured but Konrad did well when he came on

Ross seems a bit light wait and easily knocked of the ball

Subs

Mitchel, Irvine Meggat Ross Loy Tank

Ferry for Ross? Really? I thought Ross has been excellent in our first 3 games.

Adblock Detected