The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
Andy747k

Deetv

Rate this topic

Signed up twice, took my money through PayPal. I'm still a standard user, get it sorted!!

Exactly the same for me - actually just came on here to see if anyone else had the same issue when they signed up. Pity cause I was looking forward to wasting some time going through some of the archive stuff.

Kia Ora

Yeah same story for me.Just got that stupid paypal to work after a week. tried to watch the utd game (Computer says no) Is there a stand down period???

Edited by KiwiDee

I have had that many problems with paypal that after 1 months payment to DEETV i have cancelled my paypal account. I have since been into Dens to see if i could register again and pay by either Direct Debt or Standing Order.  I am still waiting on an answer.

Signed up twice, took my money through PayPal. I'm still a standard user, get it sorted!!

Have you contacted anybody that could actually help you with this?

This kind of thing is not unexpected of a club that hasn't even got the sponsors lunch and player shirt presentations from last season sorted three weeks into this season however.

Have you contacted anybody that could actually help you with this?

This kind of thing is not unexpected of a club that hasn't even got the sponsors lunch and player shirt presentations from last season sorted three weeks into this season however.

Kia Ora

Yep asked if i could just pay by credit card the way we used to,never got an answer.No reaction to other emails about Deetv not updating my status either.I had probs last season as well getting games, one in particular infuriated me was the Aberdeen cup game, paid my money had mates come round at 3 in the morning to watch with me, had a few beers and guess what, no game, I did get my money back, not really the point though. got to say I think it run better when the society run it.

Kia Ora

Yep asked if i could just pay by credit card the way we used to,never got an answer.No reaction to other emails about Deetv not updating my status either.I had probs last season as well getting games, one in particular infuriated me was the Aberdeen cup game, paid my money had mates come round at 3 in the morning to watch with me, had a few beers and guess what, no game, I did get my money back, not really the point though. got to say I think it run better when the society run it.

I refuse to use Paypal for anything, absolutely no trust whatsoever in it, so as soon as something says Paypal with no other options it's a sale lost as far as my money goes.

I'm not dragging up the argument about taking it from DFCTV to DEETV but given the fact that the club didn't even ask the society ask what problems they found and how they could be resolved quickly shows their lack of preparation for its running.

Club should have used the gocardless system that I set up for society, much less fees, much easier to use!

Club should have used the gocardless system that I set up for society, much less fees, much easier to use!

Yes, the gocardless system was quick and easy to use and I like that it informed you every month via email that a payment was about to come out of your account.

I haven't signed up to DEETV yet. I'm being a smart ar** and waiting until folks say all the bugs that were sure to happen, have been ironed out...

Might be worth contacting the club and offering up the teething problems you encountered with DFCTV.

That sort of altruism would be a step forward in improving relations between the club and DFCSS.

Edited by blythswood

Might be worth contacting the club and offering up the teething problems you encountered with DFCTV.

That sort of altruism would be a step forward in improving relations between the club and DFCSS.

Club could have asked.

Club could have asked.

Yes they could have, but it would be a gesture to offer.

Time to leave the he said, she said petty squabbling behind.

Club could have asked.

I was very much against the way the BoD handled this, but surely you see the point that someone has to make the first move here and if DFCSS do so, hopefully relations can improve.

Not easy, but it would be a good thing to do.

Time to move on. 

I was very much against the way the BoD handled this, but surely you see the point that someone has to make the first move here and if DFCSS do so, hopefully relations can improve.

Not easy, but it would be a good thing to do.

Time to move on. 

I understand that's in hand.

I understand that's in hand.

Good to hear it Deeranged.