Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

In 40 Years Off Heading Up to Dens

tallpault

Have to say this is the most positive I have ever been about our prospects.

There is still plenty that can be improved but really starting to feel were building on solid foundations.

The Tim Keyes interview allayed a lot off fears and his and Nelms relationship with Hartley will be vital in trying to keep a hold when the next suiter comes along.

I also cant remember the last time i have saw so many kids running about with their Dundee tops/Bonnetti era probably.

Were not their yet but we sure have came a long way in a short time, so many improvements made in so many areas.

Always remember Hartleys words when he gave his first interview.We need to get people falling back in love with the club again.

Like many went more out off habit with almost a dreading off 3 oclock but that love and pride is back.

Ddyb. 

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Have to say this is the most positive I have ever been about our prospects.

There is still plenty that can be improved but really starting to feel were building on solid foundations.

The Tim Keyes interview allayed a lot off fears and his and Nelms relationship with Hartley will be vital in trying to keep a hold when the next suiter comes along.

I also cant remember the last time i have saw so many kids running about with their Dundee tops/Bonnetti era probably.

Were not their yet but we sure have came a long way in a short time, so many improvements made in so many areas.

Always remember Hartleys words when he gave his first interview.We need to get people falling back in love with the club again.

Like many went more out off habit with almost a dreading off 3 oclock but that love and pride is back.

Ddyb. 

Agree with this very positive times.

I also used to dread going to see Dundee play, against the likes of Alloa and Cowdenbeath especially.

I don't think I'm feeling any expectation of success, just plain confidence that things are 'right'.

Fair comments Paul. The feelgood factor is back and I think Hartley has to be applauded for his enthusiasm, professionalism and awareness of what's out there to strengthen the club. Just hope we maintain it and get Dens rocking like the old days. Being Dundee we must be aware of the huge expectation, big crowd and 'here we go' then fall flat on the coupon! Seen it too often.😕

Adblock Detected