Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Next Four League Games

Boba Fett

Massive next four games IMO.

Only one of them at Dens as well.

Aberdeen (A)

ICT (H)

Partick Thistle (A)

Celtic (A)

Promising start to the season from the Dee but the shine could be taken right off it if we don't start performing for 90 minutes, putting away more of the chances we are creating and responding to the oppositions change in tactics.

Obviously it would be folly to expect anything from Celtic Park and the second best team in the league await us next Saturday as well.

ICT look to be a weaker side than last season but I think Thistle away will be a tough game.

Six points would be a good return from the next four games in my view. Anything more would be fantastic.

What's everybody else thinking?

Edited by Boba Fett

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Confident we should be taking at least 6 points. ICT aren't the team they were last year and look like they'll struggle to score goals. Partick are always a bit hot and cold - hopefully we catch them on an off day. Point away to Aberdeen would be excellent too although they've started the season well also.

Losing at Pittodrie would be no disgrace. Best Aberdeen team since the early 90s. We were their bogey team last season killing off their league and cup hopes so maybe we can continue that. I expect them to score at least one or two against our defence but we have the players to hurt them so it could be another cracker.

ICT is a big test for us. They are a strong team with a habit of getting results against us. We have to be winning these games at Dens though. I expect a 1-1 or either team to nick a winner.

Partick away is one of the games where I can see our forwards really punishing the opposition on the break. Three points if we take our chances.

Parkhead is a probable defeat. A performance would be nice though.

I'm going to predict draw, draw, win, defeat so 5 points.

The Aberdeen game will depend on how many of our injured players are available.

We really need Loy, Low and Thommo fit for 90 minutes.

I'm already getting worried about Loy's injury record.

How come Loy was fit for game one, injured for game two, fit for game three and injured for game four? I love this team that Hartley has built but it is frustrating to see key players unavailable every single week.

I can't blame the medical staff for these endless injury problems because I don't have the facts but can we please hire a proper physio? No dodgy injections, no healing hands, just proven scientific methods approved by the BMA. We're not in Nigeria so there's no need for witch doctors.

How come Loy was fit for game one, injured for game two, fit for game three and injured for game four? I love this team that Hartley has built but it is frustrating to see key players unavailable every single week.

I can't blame the medical staff for these endless injury problems because I don't have the facts but can we please hire a proper physio? No dodgy injections, no healing hands, just proven scientific methods approved by the BMA. We're not in Nigeria so there's no need for witch doctors.

I don't think Loy was fit for the derby. He wasn't running at full pelt, didn't chase down anything he wasn't 100% guaranteed to win and looked to be very careful when trying to turn quickly.

I reckon he asked to play, or Hartley asked him to, when he really shouldn't have.

His injury last season wasn't one of those "niggly" injuries, it was a bad one that you can't legislate for. Players coming back from lengthy lay off's often pick up little strains and the like in the following weeks.

Adblock Detected