Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Scott Bain to Everton

Abdul Latif

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Really doubt that is true and don't think Bain would go down there and be their 3rd choice keeper. £5million I'd say for him, considering Craig Gordon at hearts was £9m to Sunderland.  We don't need to sell. Everton will get the money from that Stones boy going to chelsea, hold out for £5m, if they want him that badly they will pay. 

Duncan Ferguson was 100% in the city on Saturday. Led to United fans thinking he was in talks with Thompson to replace McNamara. :lol:  Might have came from there?

Wasn't he inside Dens ? 

Don't let him go for anything less than £5m. Don't south have too much money, about time Scottish clubs actually held out, mind we need to find a replacement or ask for a season long loan back. Considering Craig Gordon, and average players down south moving around for 6-9million, I'd hold out. 2 weeks to go until the transfer window shuts. 

5m up front would allow a decent replacement to come in

stadium buy back £800k 

and a very secure bank balance. 

Add in clauses too. As I say, down south have far to much money, £11million per match on Sky clubs get........So in that context hold out for big money. 

SuperDee, on 16 Aug 2015 - 3:13 PM, said:

Wasn't he inside Dens ? 

Don't let him go for anything less than £5m. Don't south have too much money, about time Scottish clubs actually held out, mind we need to find a replacement or ask for a season long loan back. Considering Craig Gordon, and average players down south moving around for 6-9million, I'd hold out. 2 weeks to go until the transfer window shuts. 

5m up front would allow a decent replacement to come in

stadium buy back £800k 

and a very secure bank balance. 

Add in clauses too. As I say, down south have far to much money, £11million per match on Sky clubs get........So in that context hold out for big money. 

No idea if Duncan was at the game or what.

As much as I'd love £5million, is it realistic we'd get anywhere near that? Roberto Martinez doesn't strike me as stupid as Roy Keane was back in the day. Think we could hold out for £3million maximum and even that would be pushing it way out I think. Hope I'm wrong obviously!

Adblock Detected