Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hemmings V Tankulic

J_Kitamirike

I've seen boys have a go at Hemmings for a few poor passes, tackles against him etc yet, he has done more in his very short Dundee career than Luka has ever done.

My question is why does tank get away with it? He offers absolutely nothing yet people want him on.

Hemmings will score many this season where Luka will do nothing. I hate people having a go at Hemmings.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I've seen boys have a go at Hemmings for a few poor passes, tackles against him etc yet, he has done more in his very short Dundee career than Luka has ever done.

My question is why does tank get away with it? He offers absolutely nothing yet people want him on.

Hemmings will score many this season where Luka will do nothing. I hate people having a go at Hemmings.

I agree with you mate,give Hemmings time and he should come good but he has to cut out the passes fae

5 yards no hitting a blue shirt,Tank is powderpuff in my opinion with no end product.

I suggested we should try and get Tankulic out on loan back in December. I've never understood the amount of patience given to the guy. I've been hearing "the goals will come" since the start of the last season. They won't.

Hemmings is quality. Superb signing by Hartley. Two goals in four league games and he's not even got going yet.

The two cannot be compared IMO.

Hemmings has looked sharp and likely to score in all his games for us, Tank never looks like scoring. When Tank came on yesterday he was awful - nearly everything he did was wrong.

If we can keep Hemmings, Loy, Stewart, Low and Harkins fit and together we will score a shed load of goals this season.

The 'tank' that played v. Man City has been replaced by his inadequate twin brother I'm afraid. His holding up play, when required yesterday, and closing down the opposition in the last quarter was not from someone interested in being a team player and helping out his mates.

Hemmings on the other hand looks enthusiastic, energetic and he scores!

Adblock Detected