Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Goal Music For Dens

Boba Fett

Goal Music For Dens  

88 members have voted

1. 1. What song should be played at Dens after the Dee score a goal?

• Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
    • Discoland - DJ Hixxy
    • Glad All Over - Dave Clark Five
    • None - The roar of the Dee support is enough thank you

This is used by VFB Stuttgart and Vitesse Arnhem after a goal (from 00.53)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n8TuSVmOrw

This used by St Pauli after a goal (from 00.16)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSbBvKaM6sk

This is used by Bayern Munich after a goal (from 00.51)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY

...and my own personal suggestion (from 01.12)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1NZcH2haIM

Edited by Sam Malone

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Another vote for no music when we score, especially when it's against the filth. It's a minter and nothing worse than a good celebration being interrupted by some pish clubbie clap along over the tannoy.

It's also got to the point at other grounds where the DJs think they're so important to the atmosphere that they have to play everything at catastrophic volume and the speakers are distorting to within an inch of their life. Motherwell is a nightmare for it.

Another vote for no music when we score, especially when it's against the filth. It's a minter and nothing worse than a good celebration being interrupted by some p**h clubbie clap along over the tannoy.

It's also got to the point at other grounds where the DJs think they're so important to the atmosphere that they have to play everything at catastrophic volume and the speakers are distorting to within an inch of their life. Motherwell is a nightmare for it.

You can hardly hear out tannoy system from the Derry

I think Indians would be pretty good too. Imagine the derry singing the guitar intro to that rather than that ecto muncher tune they sing just now. \m/

Indians would be perfect!

But most guys are "scared" of anything with a decent bit of guitar in it. For crying out loud, Thunderstruck had them messing their pants!  :lol2: Deeranged, on 18 Aug 2015 - 7:44 PM, 

:o

Taking the mick shoorly? â€‹

Sorry mate, can't abide ska or reggae. Absolutely nothing there for me at all. Terrible stuff.

Not trying to wind anyone up but just can't hear the appeal in either and they are amongst the few genres I can find nothing to like in.

As I said earlier in the thread, I don't really expect to hear music at Dens I like, it's all way too mainstream for me (and I get why, and to be fair there's nothing wrong with Glad All Over) - but it's all down to personal taste.

Voted for no music, as there's no sound sweeter than hearing us cheer a goal and I don't like the way a "theme tune" breaks that up and as we're discovering, you'll never please all of us!

I actually think Madness - One Step Beyond would be a decent song after scoring.

Unfortunately that song has been forever tainted for me by the tangerine hordes. The Cundeez do a cover of it with bagpipes and when I saw them live they and 90% of the crowd were wearing united gear.

Edited by AnAnInginAneAnA

Adblock Detected