Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

For Sale

Keh00015

Signed and framed Claudia Caniggia dee 4 life t shirt. Comes with photo in corner of himself holding the t shirts he was signing but is not holding the t shirt signed in this frame. This is to raise funds for a volunteer trip to Sri Lanka to help disabled adults and kids. Kindly donated by a Dundee fan. Highest bidder wins and remember it's for charity

Edited by Keh00015

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed and framed Claudia Caniggia dee 4 life t shirt. Comes with photo in corner of himself holding the t shirt. This is to raise funds for a volunteer trip to Sri Lanka to help disabled adults and kids. Kindly donated by a Dundee fan. Highest bidder wins and remember it's for charity

They appear to be 2 different T-shirts.Unless my eyes are deceiving me 1 is white and the other is blue.

Sorry that is my mistake. I'll redo my original post. The pic is from the day when he was signing the t shirts. That is not the t shirt he signed in the pic. Sorry this was a donation as I did not have the full info from the owner. If anyone needs verification I can ask the previous owner to get in touch who is a massive Dundee fan.

Signed and framed Claudia Caniggia dee 4 life t shirt. Comes with photo in corner of himself holding the t shirts he was signing but is not holding the t shirt signed in this frame. This is to raise funds for a volunteer trip to Sri Lanka to help disabled adults and kids. Kindly donated by a Dundee fan. Highest bidder wins and remember it's for charity.

what charity is it for, is it registered.

Adblocker Detected