Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Pricing

Mr Sensible

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Young lad just got his ticket for saturday

10quid

Yet for same fixture at dens he has to pay 18

No wonder crowds havent been as good as what they should be

Aberdeen had nearly double the amount of people at there Matches last year than us. They can afford to do that.

If we charged £10 do you think we would get twice as much if the £18 tickets at dens than we do now?

Edited by DerryDrummer

Aberdeen had nearly double the amount of people at there Matches last year than us. They can afford to do that.

If we charged £10 do you think we would get twice as much if the £18 tickets at dens than we do now?

Great point.. And that's the risk the club would have to take.

The way to measure "peak" demand it is to competitively price all under 18's season tickets or even incentivise some under 12's (for example) for free with an adult season book.

We've not done that this season which is unfortunate.

We need our support to attend Dens in bigger numbers, I can fully understand the Directors need to maximise income, however ticket prices are far too high for some people.

We have a team playing good football and players that are great to watch after years of dross but I don't think you can squeeze much more money out of our fans at a time when things are pretty hard.

Saints would have brought more fans last Sat if ticket prices were a bit more reasonable.

Nothing personal Mr Sensible but why don't you quit your whining about the gate prices and contact the club with your concerns and give us all a bit of peace.

Thanks   :D

Have to say this type of post really annoys me .... despite the smiley face.

You say give us all a bit of peace.... personally i think Mr sensible has a point. Not sure you should be speaking on behalf of everybody :) ... yeah i know .... chill out.  

Have to say this type of post really annoys me .... despite the smiley face.

You say give us all a bit of peace.... personally i think Mr sensible has a point. Not sure you should be speaking on behalf of everybody :) ... yeah i know .... chill out.  

My point is these type of posts are tiresome and you should really be contacting the club with any pricing concerns, instead of bitching on here ...

Clear enough ?

My point is these type of posts are tiresome and you should really be contacting the club with any pricing concerns, instead of bitching on here ...

Clear enough ?

He's not bitching. He's giving his point of view. Tiresome in your opinion.... others may have a different opinion. Don't like it... don't read it... clear enough?? :)

Hopefully the club do some deals like they did last season eg 3 games for price of 2 plus introduce cheaper kids tickets for away fans. Parents are much more likely to come paying full price if they're getting their young ones in cheap.

In December we should sell Christmas tickets with deals for January games

Nothing personal Mr Sensible but why don't you quit your whining about the gate prices and contact the club with your concerns and give us all a bit of peace.

Do you have an opinion on anything mate?

No idea what you stand for or what yout opinion on prices are,you just come back with a rambling statement about keeping quiet on an unofficial forum :)

*** gave you a tongue,lets here your opinion (if you have one that is)

Reason i put up the original post is my young lad is going with all his 7 regular mates that were going last season because its only a tenner to get it in,only 2 of the 7 renewed there season tixs for this season and only 4-5 have went to both home games,all 7 went too tannadice and are going to pittodrie cause they think think prices are far more reasonable.....

we only had 5200 fans at dens on saturday,dissapointing in my opinion and pricing is a big factor in the figure being down on what it should be.

Do you have an opinion on anything mate?

No idea what you stand for or what yout opinion on prices are,you just come back with a rambling statement about keeping quiet on an unofficial forum :)

*** gave you a tongue,lets here your opinion (if you have one that is)

Reason i put up the original post is my young lad is going with all his 7 regular mates that were going last season because its only a tenner to get it in,only 2 of the 7 renewed there season tixs for this season and only 4-5 have went to both home games,all 7 went too tannadice and are going to pittodrie cause they think think prices are far more reasonable.....

we only had 5200 fans at dens on saturday,dissapointing in my opinion and pricing is a big factor in the figure being down on what it should be.

...........and spend they 8 quid they've saved on travel expenses.

Adblock Detected