Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Statement From Dfcss Re Resignation

Ivan Drago

Still nothing.

Really really poor show from the Society here. Appreciate there are probably internal things to sort out however we were promised a further statement and nothing has been delivered.

This is a pivotal time for the society IMO and they must do better than this.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Are you at all surprised?

Yes I am a little.

I was a huge critic of the society in its old form and was 100% against fan ownership from the start.

However I thought the "new" society had begun to turn itself around and address the old failings. In my opinion it was beginning to operate as a supporters society should. I completely understand that these guys are all volunteers and therefore something's will take a bit longer than you would expect from other organisations, however this has been handled very poorly as it was promised and not delivered.

Maybe the planned statement was going to be critical of the club and the fall-out over DeeTV has led to them deciding not to release it.

Still, you can't promise something and not deliver.

I think Colin said the reasons for his departure would be revealed after the first home game against Hearts and that's nearly two weeks ago now.

Society promised nothing, all the society said was that the individuals concerned would release statements.

Edit - society is also waiting for one of them.

I get your point that the Society isn't Colin but as others have said he is their representative so sort of the Soc's responsibility. I'm not one to have a pop at DFCSS, I've stuck up for them in the past but if Colin is staying then SOMEONE needs to make a statement and if he's going as planned then we were told we would get a statement after the Hearts game (I thought it was Killie earlier, my bad). I've lifted this post from Colin's earlier thread.

Morning Guys, I will be standing down from the DFCSS and DFC as a board member from Saturday 8th August. The reason behind the 8th is a have a couple of guests from a local charity for the 1st league game of the season. If it was not for this I would have stood down yesterday. I will release a statement after the 8th regarding the reasons behind my decision.

The DFCSS has a few spaces on the board, so if you are interested, please drop them a line asap. http://www.dee4life.com/

From the DFCSS board the next Fans rep will be elected to sit on the DFC board, so if you want to get more involved in your Society and Club, think about it.

Drop me a line if you need more information - [email protected]

Maybe the planned statement was going to be critical of the club and the fall-out over DeeTV has led to them deciding not to release it.

Still, you can't promise something and not deliver.

I think Colin said the reasons for his departure would be revealed after the first home game against Hearts and that's nearly two weeks ago now.

It all seems a tad puerile, looking in

Adblock Detected