Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Vs Aberdeen (22 Aug 2015)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Was settling for the 1-0 defeat there but right at the death why did harkins have to foul Rooney and give away the penalty ffs.. He could have just jockeyed him and seen what happened but now he's missing for the next game where we are already hampered by injuries. Anyway time to move on to the cup now where hopefully we can do the damage against a Dunfermline team brought back down to earth today after a defeat against Peterhead.

We didn't deserve anything from that at all. I don't think Hartley could have done anything else today and a 2-0 defeat at Pittodrie isn't the end of the world.

Harkins sending off at the end is a kick in the balls and we can definitely do without his suspension just now. 

Holt was exposed defensively time and time again with McGinn and Hayes taking full advantage. I thought Konrad should have done better at the goal. 

Bain, Julen, McPake and McGowan were our better players i thought. Hemmings hardly got a sniff and Stewart wasn't able to find the space to really hurt Aberdeen and was restricted to long range efforts.

If someone takes Tank, Ferry and Roberts off of our hands before the transfer window we might be able to bring in players who might actually offer something. No chance of that happening unfortunately and we're stuck with them for another year. 

It's very clear we need KT FIT for these big games. Loy and Low too.

Also we need to have an option from the bench. We need a couple of extra players. A decent winger and another striker.

Everyone can see, we urgently require ASAP, a couple of extra players. A decent winger and another striker.

Just hope our Management team, see's it that way.

It's very clear we need KT FIT for these big games. Loy and Low too.

Also we need to have an option from the bench. We need a couple of extra players. A decent winger and another striker.

Yup we are reliant on KT he bosses the midfield and when he plays we play. We do but i don't know if Hartley will be able to bring anyone in without shipping players out and can't see who will take Tank, Ferry or Roberts.  

A sickener. Was amazed we got through the 1st half unscathed and thought we might just get something, then we got caught with the sucker punch and I knew there was no way back. But the biggest let down for me was Harkins. What was he thinking? He was already on a yellow and at that time of the game what difference would it have made if Rooney had scored. He should have left it for Bain to pull off another miracle.Not that that would made any difference. Not a bad game plan from PH, didn't quite come off. But there ya go, onwards and upwards.

Rocky Boy, on 22 Aug 2015 - 5:05 PM, said:

Everyone can see, we urgently require ASAP, a couple of extra players. A decent winger and another striker.

Just hope our Management team, see's it that way.

Don't think it's urgently needed, but it sure would be nice. Also think we've spent our budget, would probably need to rely on a loan deal.

Adblock Detected