The Dark Blues
Sign in to follow this  
valleyboy

Always After A Defeat

Rate this topic

You get some on the message board greeting the same old sh*t, we're no good enough, he's always injured, we need to buy, some really need to get a grip, they must have very short memories or are very young and not having experienced the bulk of the last 40 years.

• Like 1

So everything is hunky dory with the squad then?

• Like 1

if they can be praised when playing well them they can be criticised when not playing well. Everyone is well aware this is the best team we have had in many many years and are going places but you can still call a spade a spade

• Like 1

You get some on the message board greeting the same old s**t, we're no good enough, he's always injured, we need to buy, some really need to get a grip, they must have very short memories or are very young and not having experienced the bulk of the last 40 years.

We need another striker

That is not in doubt

We need KT fit in big games.

No doubt about that

I agree....

Unfortunately hes made of chocolate

This season is already shaping up like last season, far too many injuries.......we don't have enough cover or depth in this squad, out best 11 could do damage in this league, season of frustration ahead I'm thinking

We need a euro lottery winner to pump all his winnings into our club, buy the ground, build two new stands, put £20 million into a transfer fund each season and everything will be fine,

Wake up, Rome wasn't built in a day.

For me today's biggest failing was setting up too defensive. We appeared to just let Aberdeen keep possession with the midfield sitting too deep.

I agree....

Unfortunately hes made of chocolate

Eh but worth every penny.... 😕

Rebuilding our club was always going to be in the longer term, due to the neglect of previous owners.

PH can be criticised for making some mistakes but we need to remember, he inherited a pretty poor bunch of players, our scouting system was non existent, our younger players were average and our finances were tight.

He got us into the top six last season and he has signed better players for this campaign and hopefully we can progress in all competitions.

Personally I don't like our narrow system and lack of a fast wide player, but that's just me.

As soon as is practical he replaces the weaknesses he sees in the squad, unfortunately it may take another season to get shot of Roberts, Gadz, Ferry and Tank.

Hopefully we will soon have a couple of our youngsters moving up to the first team, so all in all things are pretty positive.

It could be worse boys pmsl

Lad has a point. Speaking honestly. If I was Locke I would be showing the players that first thing Monday.

• Like 1

Lad has a point. Speaking honestly. If I was Locke I would be showing the players that first thing Monday.

If I was the board, Locke would be gone first thing Monday.

I know I shouldn't gloat about others misfortune but you have to admit that it's nice to see problems arising at other clubs instead of ours, as much as I think locke and junkie should be putted from their clubs would it not be more beneficial for us if they stay.