Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Goals Conceded In Each Half

Cobra

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has intrigued me. Think we have started off very fast paced in our games (apart from yesterday) and against Hearts + St Johnstone, they made some tactical changes and put more pressure on us. United game we put in a poor spell. Aberdeen game felt like we actually come on better in the second half but they eventually found a way through.

I was actually thinking though that apart from the game yesterday where we were on the back foot, we should really be taking some breathers. McGinn and Holt in particular put in a ton of running and it does feel like they have periods in games where their concentration goes a little and they are more vulnerable defensively.

We'll check this out again in a wee while and see what the stats are then I suppose.

I remember a couple of seasons ago Hibs fans were giving Butcher pelters because he refused to play Thomson as they slid towards relegation. I thought either the Hibs fans are clueless or Butcher is an idiot. Having watched Thomson at Dundee, I think it was the latter.

Adblock Detected