Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

What Is The Point of Sportscene ?

Another example of how not to sell a product. The EPL are actively involved in how the highlights are packaged and broadcast. It's image conscious and professional. Can you imagine Doncaster getting involved in that? The pr**k can't even use a mirror judging by that ridiculous hair cut. £200k a year. Thief.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shockingly bad program. A few times this season they've missed out major talking points in our games.

That wee Highland toe-rag tries to put us down at every turn.

The programme is gash but I wouldn't say it is particularly anti-Dundee. We got a lot of praise on it after our performance at Killie.

It is a bit twee but I don't get too upset about the pundits, I remember Pat Bonner coming out with some tosh about the Ref being right to award Aberdeen a penalty in the 3 - 3 draw last year to keep the Aberdeen fans happy.  :lol2:  I watch it for the football, yes its edited and there have been times when I've watched highlights of a game that I was at and wondered if it was the same game, it comes down to different perspective's I suppose. All I can say is if you hate it don't watch it, if its not watched it will either change or get binned.

Adblock Detected