Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Frazer Wright

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signing for Dumbarton. Personally I think we have enough defenders (unless any leave). If we do happen to bring one more player in I would like it to be a striker as this 2 fit strikers at this stage of the season is nonsense. Before anyone says it cause I posted the same on Saturday before the games but after he scored I saw folk say recall him but personally I would leave Wighton at Raith, he needs to be playing games and he is getting that there. So if one more signing a striker would be my preference.

I think our defence is a bit of a problem. Seven goals conceded in four games and that's with Hearts missing open goals and Bain in outstanding form. I wouldn't sign any more defenders though. Hartley's got plenty cover at the back and just needs to just tighten things up.

We need a player like Roberts (or at least the version we hoped he'd be for us). Whether we can replace Roberts while we're still paying his wages I don't know.

I think our defence is a bit of a problem. Seven goals conceded in four games and that's with Hearts missing open goals and Bain in outstanding form. I wouldn't sign any more defenders though. Hartley's got plenty cover at the back and just needs to just tighten things up.

We need a player like Roberts (or at least the version we hoped he'd be for us). Whether we can replace Roberts while we're still paying his wages I don't know.

Fine dividing line methinks there is between 'tightening things up' and 'parking the bus'. 

Collected sayings of Yoda.

Adblock Detected