Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

It All Boils Down To...

Ludo*1

Getting the likes of Tank and Roberts off the wage bill.

We've got a good side, a very good side in fact (As hard as that may be to believe after tonight), but one or two injuries absolutely ruin us. Poorer, but more consistent sides will have better seasons than us due to our injury problems. Now, I'm of the mind that the likes of Kevin Thomson is well worth the risk for the games he misses - I know that's a marmite subject so don't want to spend too long on that, my point is, if we must persist with having a team that gets ravaged by injury from time to time then we can't continue to have wasters like Roberts and Tank at the club.

If the rumours aren't true, then they simply need to become true, it is an absolute necessity that we get them off the budget as soon as possible. I don't card if we bring in a player that isn't quite good enough to fill the squad with, as long as there's someone committed and can make a contribution even if it is through work effort!

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Like ive said earlier on in previous thread in reply to abdul.

Disagree we`ve a good team.

KT - is a very good player BUT shouldnt be captain given his legs and isnt worth building team around when he cant play x anount of games/ n only so many x amount of minutes.

Harkins n Mcgowan - if they left the morn they wouldnt be anywhere near a top 4/5 SPL side

Tank - Ferry - Roberts - Gadz - DEADWOOD DROSS

Bain - Stewart  2 BIG STAND OUTS

It all boils down to Hartley's obsession with enforcing a system on the players that didn't work.

I've never seen anything like it.

I have to agree with you there, was very surprised not to see a change in the line-up from the weekend game. Don't understand his inability not to change things around after everyone else can see it is not working.

Abdul Latif, on 25 Aug 2015 - 10:05 PM, said:

Keeping a guy like Peaso would have been great for situation like this IMO.

He was meant to have looked past it in League One last season after he came back from his injury. Hasn't set the heather alight this season either, and looked to have lost his killer instinct that made him so good, therefore I don't think he'd have been great for tonight personally.

That being said, Peaso for Roberts & Tank? I'd bite your hand off right now, at least with Peaso he'll give absolutely everything!

I have to agree with you there, was very surprised not to see a change in the line-up from the weekend game. Don't understand his inability not to change things around after everyone else can see it is not working.

Does he have the personnel to change it though? He clearly has no confidence in a number of players and has so many similar midfielders that we will struggle to change our style of play.

Looking like a mistake by PH now

Adblock Detected