Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Wighton

Abdul Latif

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I'm no Wighton gusher, but there has to be an argument for calling him back early.

A bit of speed and that young enthusiasm would go down well.

Sorry Abdul, trying to put that pressure on a young lad isn't fair. He is no where ready and I think him being at Raith Rovers will help further his playing skills in the long run.

I think we either need to make the likes of the Tank, Ferry and wage stealer Roberts play their part in the team or get them out of the club so we can at least bring someone else in.

I am a big fan of cw and without a doubt he should have been given a wee run of games last year after partick game to see how he got on but Hartley persisted with the tank.he's away on loan now though so give him the six months to get back enjoying his football and get his confidence back.Hartley has to deal with the current problems and sort it not wighton.

Adblock Detected