Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

What Happened At 2nd Goal

Rorros

You certainly like a bit of drama blythswood. F3ck me we're oot a cup early, it's not going to drastically alter our approach to how we go about this season.

Some people have got to understand what happened last night wont change greatly how we go forward as a club. It was an upset that's it.

Wasn't the first upset we've endured and probably wont be the last.

Do you not think it will alter the approach of some fans though?

Cups are important to keep people interested and enthusiastic re going to the games.

A win on Saturday dosenae alter or make up for last night.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Likewise I think you're underplaying it.

Things that have been threatening caught up Hartley last night.

I'll be interested to see how he reacts to it, but we can't just gloss over what happened last night. It was a catastrophic blunder.

What was a catastrophic blunder - the fact we created loads of chances but couldn't put any in the back of the net?

Likewise I think you're underplaying it.

Things that have been threatening caught up Hartley last night.

I'll be interested to see how he reacts to it, but we can't just gloss over what happened last night. It was a catastrophic blunder.

Administrations and relegations are catastrophic, being knocked out of the cup early isn't.

Our fans were tipping us for top 3 around a month ago.

I cant mind o mcpake going up till after 2nd goal.

He might not have been up front full time at 1-1 but he was certainly lingering at set pieces rather than rushing back.

Hindsight being what it is we maybe should have waited for extra time but I was willing Dundee forward like everybody else.

What was a catastrophic blunder - the fact we created loads of chances but couldn't put any in the back of the net?

I wouldn't say loads, we created some. Two or three good ones. Rest easy for their keeper.

Catastrophic blunder was turning a game against lower league opposition into a nightmare for his own players by playing a formation that they struggled badly with first half, them compounding that by doing exactly the same second half and getting picked off twice.

Or are you saying he got it right?

Do you not think it will alter the approach of some fans though?

Cups are important to keep people interested and enthusiastic re going to the games.

A win on Saturday dosenae alter or make up for last night.

The guys on here who like a moan wont alter their approach too much.

We could win 5-0 on Sat but get slated because there was nae pies left at h/t. Some of the stuff is just ridiculous.

I wouldn't say loads, we created some. Two or three good ones. Rest easy for their keeper.

Catastrophic blunder was turning a game against lower league opposition into a nightmare for his own players by playing a formation that they struggled badly with first half, them compounding that by doing exactly the same second half and getting picked off twice.

We had 18 attempts on goal.

5 at the back, although not my preferred formation, wasn't the reason we lost last night.

The only thing he didn't get right was the result.  We had 60% of the ball and around 20 shots/opportunities.  From where I was sitting, all the players looked comfortable in the set up, particularly in the 2nd half when McGowan was pushed further forward.  In the first 45 minutes it looked like they were told to keep possession and don't give the ball away.  I like the 3 centre back system and the more the players get used to it the more effective it will be imo.

If we scraped a 2-1 victory (and that could easily have been the outcome), 90% of the stuff that has been posted here since last night would have been completely different. 

We didn't score - they did.  That has very little to do with playing 3 centre halves imo.

We had 18 attempts on goal.

5 at the back, although not my preferred formation, wasn't the reason we lost last night.

We won't agree so no point in arguing.

IMO Hartley made that very difficult for his own team last night. He got it wrong and we paid the price for it.

He's been out thought a few times already this season and he needs to get his act together. Going out to a team 2 leagues below us despite Hartley himself saying he brought in these players to win trophies is an absolute embarrassment to his comments.

He might not have been up front full time at 1-1 but he was certainly lingering at set pieces rather than rushing back.

Hindsight being what it is we maybe should have waited for extra time but I was willing Dundee forward like everybody else.

Said too my mate to just take it to et and nae daft errors as they were running on empty.

As frustrating as it gets.

Adblock Detected