The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
DerryBoy

Nick Ross Is The Worst Midfielder We Have Had Since Mark Kerr

Rate this topic

clearly not allowed an opinion on this forum?

Clearly you are allowed an opinion on this forum, or your post above would have been removed.

What you really mean is, you don't like it that others don't have the same opinion as yourself and others find your opinion laughable.

Anyway, welcome to the Darkblues :)

One of the strangest comments Ive read on this board.

Everyone is entitled to there own opinion but mine is that he has been the best of all the new signings in the six games we have played. Now whether that means hes the best of a bad bunch is open to each persons opinion (i believe he is a good player) but to call him the worst midfielder is bizzare to me.

Nick Ross Is by far the worst Midfielder we have had in our ranks Since the days of Mark Kerr.  IMO we should have never signed NICK DROSS he cant finish a ball and always ends up losing possesion.

better aff we Diana Ross.

Ridiculous statement best and most consistant midfielder this season

Being ill isnt as bad as Mark Kerr

Think Ross is pretty good player imo.

Based on so far out of the regulars - he`d be only midfielder id keep for following season.

I smell a rat....or possibly a DAB.

Don't think we should be calling anyone that. OK, the OP was provocative but it is a point of view that has been disagreed with, and perhaps the OP might turn out to have other thoughts that would find support.

The other site was plagued with name calling etc. This site seems to be better run and people can agree to disagree, and keep the discussions going amicably.

Apologies jkitamirike if I have misunderstood your post and your intention was humorous.

Utter drivel- and i mean the opening post not Nick Ross. He will be a great player for us

Edited by bainssleeve

Don't think we should be calling anyone that. OK, the OP was provocative but it is a point of view that has been disagreed with, and perhaps the OP might turn out to have other thoughts that would find support.

The other site was plagued with name calling etc. This site seems to be better run and people can agree to disagree, and keep the discussions going amicably.

Apologies jkitamirike if I have misunderstood your post and your intention was humorous.

No problem at all :)

I just get the feeling he either is or just on the wind up. 

Going by his other post about Wighton, calling him the saviour and that he would do better than Hemmings upfront kind of tongue in cheek comment. 

No problem at all :)

I just get the feeling he either is or just on the wind up. 

Going by his other post about Wighton, calling him the saviour and that he would do better than Hemmings upfront kind of tongue in cheek comment. 

Without being branded a power hungry mod here:

http://www.thedarkblues.co.uk/page/site/community-guidelines.html

17. We have a strict policy on calling other members 'Arabs or insinuating that they're 'Arabs'. This behaviour will result in a warning being issued and your account being silenced for an hour in the forum where you made the accusation.

Normally we just remove the post and don't carry out the second part. :)

Nick Ross is, IMO, a very good midfielder but he had a poor night last night (along with a good few others) - in fact I thought he had been taken off at HT as he disappeared in the second half when we were playing better!!

Given that we have seen these players playing really well, which proves what they can do, I think it was the system they were being asked to play that caused problems and the fact that Dunfermline exploited this.

He goes missing MOST second half's in games, just watch his non contribution and you will see what a lot

of the boys that sit beside me in the Coxy have noticed as well this season.

Nick Ross Is by far the worst Midfielder we have had in our ranks Since the days of Mark Kerr. IMO we should have never signed NICK DROSS he cant finish a ball and always ends up losing possesion.

better aff we Diana Ross.

😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by TheDarkBlues
Fixed that for you smiffy

He goes missing MOST second half's in games, just watch his non contribution and you will see what a lot

I would agree but is it not other team marking him out the game

Rocky, is there anything positive about Dundee Football Club, like, ever?

Rocky, is there anything positive about Dundee Football Club, like, ever?

The exits?. :P