Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Thoughts For Saturday

Souppie1893

I think we are gonna struggle again I'm getting frustrated with this wing back pish it's ok used as a tactic sporadically through the game but can't be used whole game or you will get caught out and punished this happened again last night, need a an out and out winger or move holt into wide midfield definitely require another striker, if we carry on like this I think it's going to be a long long season

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

The attacking full backs/wing backs aren't a problem if you switch the play a lot quicker and give them the space to actually run into.

Anyway, the news last before Aberdeen was that Thomson was almost ready so I think we'll see him. Low and Loy were estimated as 7-10 days from Saturday so maybe a bit too soon (although circumstances may rush them back?). We don't know anything about Ferry, Tankulic and Roberts but we do know that Harkins is out. Julen looked like he pulled his hamstring so I'd think he'll be out for a couple of games. Colquhoun also still out.

Bain

McGinn McPake Konrad Meggatt

Ross McGowan Thomson Holt

Stewart

Hemmings

Holt has come in for a bit of stick but has been playing in quite a difficult role with defensive and attacking responsibilities so maybe playing someone on the same flank as him will give him a bit more confidence. He's had quite a few assists for Queen of the South and was considered a very good going forward and he has shown glimpses here that he doesn't lack pace and is capable of a dangerous delivery when he doesn't over think things.

We're low on confidence but we should still be able to field an 11 that gives Inverness a proper fight. Last night was demoralising but we've shown before this season that we can rip some teams to shreds and I really do think that with the creative players we have, it's a case of making us tick and we'll be fine. Thomson or Low will make us work IMO.

Meggatt / Dylan have to start imo.

Shouldnt be scared to drop anyone the now.

Given what we have on the bench - Wighton should be there, he`s better than what we have.

Asking an awfy lot from Mcginn n Holt - like a poster said there job is workhorse like yet the midfield is a slow death.

Once PH got rid of Smith/Bombers deadwood - he brought in his own.

Scary looking at our bench

Edited by CC33

Adblock Detected