Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dab Mad Meltdoon V The Dark Blues Meltdoon

Pablothedee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Its no just the one result though is it. It goes a wee bit deeper than that IMO.

Agreed mate, we've put up with real sh**e over the years a hundred fold worse than anything they've had to. We're far more stoic, but Tuesday went deeper than the result, it was Hartley yet again failing when any sort of pressure is applied. That's a real issue.

We've heard all the talk before and it was all pish. Sounds like more of the same from him.

Just watched highlights on Dunfermline TV. We could have won that game about 10-3, if the highlights are anything to go by. The over the top attitude on here is a joke.

In the games against Hearts, Kilmarnock, and St Johnstone, some of the football has been excellent. We have a few injuries to important players just now, so for phucks sake get a grip.

I wonder how many people that post on here actually go to games.

Just watched highlights on Dunfermline TV. We could have won that game about 10-3, if the highlights are anything to go by. The over the top attitude on here is a joke.

In the games against Hearts, Kilmarnock, and St Johnstone, some of the football has been excellent. We have a few injuries to important players just now, so for phucks sake get a grip.

Easier to watch it on your laptop these days don't you know.  You can watch Corrie or Eastenders at the same time

Folks want a good cup run then don't turn up for the games.  :mad:

Strange comment.

I'm sure those that were at the game were equally as p*ssed off and many of them post on here.

For the record I go to every home competitive game bar none but can only make the odd away game these days due to circumstances. Never used to miss one for years when the circumstances were different.

Adblock Detected