Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Hemmings

Cobra

What do folk make of this guy?

He's got three goals from his first six games in Dundee colours (which is a really impressive start imo) and yet he's squandered a barrowload of good chances.

I think his positional sense must be fantastic if he keeps getting these opportunities.

My hope pre-season was that he'd get 20 goals and that looks like a doable target for this guy. Ok he's going to frustrate us with his misses but he's a proper striker who will score goals in this league. I really think he's a great signing.

We gave Hartley a lot of stick midweek but reuniting Stewart and Hemmings was an inspired move.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Love me some Hemmings!

As others have said, he gets into some great positions and always looks like he will score.

He is not quite the dominant forward I thought he would be tbh, but he is class. I know sometimes he can frustrate fans with the chances he misses etc but I'm not worried.

I think he will be our top goal scorer this season

Adblock Detected