Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Match Aftermath: Vs ICT (28 Aug 2015)

TheDarkBlues

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Awful awful game of fitba.. Nobody deserved tae win that game. Apart from the goal Hemmings had a mare, second touch was a tackle time after time. So many SAFE passes sideways instead of penetrative play.. ICT kicked lumps out us as well and they are rank rotten but so were we today.. p*ss poor stuff but snatched a point.. 😕

Horrible game against a horrible team. I really hate playing them.

Delighted to grab a point in injury-time though. I just knew Hemmings would bury that chance. I thought we'd blown it with the penalty miss. Do we not have one player capable of taking penalties? Stewart's tame effort cost us in the cup last season and today's wasn't any better.

As the second half started I was wondering if we'd fall asleep around the hour-mark and concede yet again. Bang on 60 minutes we duly delivered.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the point. Caley finished third and won the cup last season and they were tough opposition today. Nick Ross struggled to get in their team so they are a strong side even if they are horrific to watch.

One win and two draws from games against the three teams who finished immediately above us is a decent return.

Rotten game. Rotten performance (again)

International break has come at the right time for us, that's for sure. The ref spoiled the game for me but we are so lightweight as well. Yet again it was like land of the Giants up against Oompa Loompas.

Glad he chipped in with a goal at the end but Hemmings control of the ball was pish all game as well.

No stand out performers for us today. Need some power and strength brought in before Tuesday me thinks.

Adblock Detected