The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkBlues

Rate The Ref: Andrew Dallas (Vs. Inverness CT 28 Aug 2015)

Rate this topic

Rate The Ref: Andrew Dallas  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Rate The Ref: Andrew Dallas Vs Inverness CT (28 Aug 2015)

• Totally Shocking
    • Poor
    • Half Decent
    • Very Good
    • Amazing
    • Biased

As an aside at the penalty why did KT protest for so long this delaying the kick? Never going to change the refs decision so he should have allowed Stewart get on with it!

Agreed Ivan, said at the time "we are gonna miss this penalty with all the arguing and delay"

Ref was useless as usual. I think they are all basically incompetent and it's a real rarity when you get a good ref performance

Poor for me.

The block off against Stewart after he'd skint their RB and missing McGowan being bundled over in the box in the first half.

No red card for the pen and allowing far too many fouls against Stewart in particular, but in general, go unpunished and even the ones he gave, he let slide without a card.

Add in the farce when he and the stand side linesman took three attempts to decide on a throw in or a corner and the boy couldn't even get the small things right.

Agreed Ivan, said at the time "we are gonna miss this penalty with all the arguing and delay"

Ref was useless as usual. I think they are all basically incompetent and it's a real rarity when you get a good ref performance

I don't agree that they're all incompetent, and if they are then surely that's the 'norm'. They're never going to get it right all the time and its a thankless task, today I thought he got so much wrong, both ways that if I wasn't laughing I'd have been crying. 

He was so off the pace and allowed them to knock us all over the place. It was no coincidence that Stewart and Athomson came in for early bad tackles. How did he not send the player off at the penalty.

Dundee players want to grow a pair of balls and start getting stuck in simple as that

We can't win in that department. Some one posted the crime count table for SPL last week. We had the highest number of yellow and red cards for the season. Meggatt was booked when the boy tripped over the ball. Stewart was booked a couple of games ago when someone took a free kick 10 yards ahead. Against Saints and Hearts we were bullied in both games yet ended up with more bookings in each, hence our high total. We need to learn how to be more physical but not get cheap bookings.

We can't win in that department. Some one posted the crime count table for SPL last week. We had the highest number of yellow and red cards for the season. Meggatt was booked when the boy tripped over the ball. Stewart was booked a couple of games ago when someone took a free kick 10 yards ahead. Against Saints and Hearts we were bullied in both games yet ended up with more bookings in each, hence our high total. We need to learn how to be more physical but not get cheap bookings.

-----------------------------

In other words cheat ! - kicked the crap out Of us today and got away with it , bunch of absolute hammer throwers - shocking

Thought he was alright actually. Thought the continual diving from Stewart and Ross was pathetic.

As for the pen? Red card? Unsure.

Sending off correct shocking tackle

I'd love to see the boys on here stand for 90 minutes and take the abuse Stewart and Ross got today.

You'd be greeting like 5 year olds.

ICT thugs who set out to hurt players.

totally shocking, gave us naff all. stewart got kicked to phuck all game, why only a yellow at the pen?

cant understand that. refs have been sh**e for us so far. apart from killie game.

Worst yet!

Like some other posters said .... I do not think he was biased. Just not up to the job.

Although, I think this could just about be a standard response in most weeks.

The standard of refs and officials appears not up to standard required.

(That said, eh dinnae think they tak it on for fan adulation)

Or as an easy, painless, quick way, to get rich.

Wouldn't say he was shocking, he let a lot go but a few dees (Ross mostly) were soft and ICT found what they could get away with and went with it. His biggest mistake was yellow not red at the penalty, but he did miss a few - refs are encouraged to let the game flow, and we're always chundering on that its a man game so maybe we need to toughen up a bit.

Felt sorry for Irvine yesterday - looked off pace and needed subbed sooner.

Refs other noticeable mistake was booking Meggat for a first tackle than as pretty soft.

Still not as bad as baldy ref against St J last year.

Apparently, Dallas caused same fury at station park in Forfar v hearts game Tuesday past.

Most unbelievable thing about the whole day is Yogi Hughes moaning about the ref - cover for a bung in my opinion

Ref was poor as we have had so far this season. Although we need more grit and strength as we are powder puff.

I too felt sorry for Irvine as Stewart very rarely helped him out, had 2 on him all the time