Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Getting Bullied Off The Park

J_Kitamirike

Agree with this and it's been happening for weeks.

His antics in going down off the park at Dunfermline then jumping to his feet and carrying on when the ball came his way were pathetic.

He's frustrating the life out of me at the moment.

Definitely most effective when given license to play behind two strikers..

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

His antics in going down off the park at Dunfermline then jumping to his feet and carrying on when the ball came his way were pathetic.

He's frustrating the life out of me at the moment.

Definitely most effective when given license to play behind two strikers..

Boba,

I agree with you, but sadly, we DON'T have two main strikers, we only have an unbalanced squad,

full on defenders and defensive holding midfielders.

Stewart and McGowan were both going down way too easily today. We need players on their feet if we're going to do any teams damage.

I hate all the cheating that footballers do, stealing yards, whether at throw ins or free kicks but the worst is the diving/going down easy. Its spoiling games, I don't care which team does it, ours or theirs. For a long time it was why I preferred watching rugby.

Think the ref was poor and let them off with too much. But I do think that we are to lightweight in midfield with no real bite and any 50 50 balls going against us. Bullied yes I think we are, diving yes we do, but I would like to see more fight in midfield.

Think the ref was poor and let them off with too much. But I do think that we are to lightweight in midfield with no real bite and any 50 50 balls going against us. Bullied yes I think we are, diving yes we do, but I would like to see more fight in midfield.

On reflection I'd say we were bullied and every time in the 2nd half we were screaming at the ref for everything but his first half performance was shocking and set the tone, useless referee

Some absolute drivel on here. Anyone who's played at a decent level would know exactly what was going on today. Ross and Stewart were targeted along with Thomson.

Quite audible from the Main Stand that Thomson gave Hughes a tongue lashing for what was happening on the park. Hughes almost looked embarrassed.

Anyone giving our players a hard time is either clueless or deliberately contrary. We're very lucky if we got out of that without bad injuries.

Some absolute drivel on here. Anyone who's played at a decent level would know exactly what was going on today. Ross and Stewart were targeted along with Thomson.

Quite audible from the Main Stand that Thomson gave Hughes a tongue lashing for what was happening on the park. Hughes almost looked embarrassed.

Anyone giving our players a hard time is either clueless or deliberately contrary. We're very lucky if we got out of that without bad injuries.

So you don't think there were any Dundee players going down too easily yesterday?

So you don't think there were any Dundee players going down too easily yesterday?

No. After the first 5 tackles on Stewart, Ross and Thomson the players knew the ref wasn't going to give them any protection.

I'm afraid sitting the stand it's hard to appreciate how dangerous some of that tackling was. I guarantee you take anyone out the stand who's coming out with with that nonsense and put them on the park yesterday they'd be off screaming after one tackle.

Adblock Detected