Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Crowd

Rorros

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

I think it reflects just how bad a result it was on Tuesday. Especially after Hartley had made a big deal about the Cups this season.

That was a mistake and it probably made the defeat harder to take for the fans. You can't just announce that you've decided to take the cups seriously and that's you off to Hampden. If anything big talk in the media probably damages your chances because the opposition get an extra incentive to get a result.

It reflects the increase in prices for me to be honest.

We've not announced our ST sales - we usually do. Why? I guarantee they are lower than last season - possibly sub 4k. Pensioners will be annoyed, students will be annoyed and a 100% increase in the kids tickets was a bit of a boot in the stones. Couple this with last seasons poor home form and hard choices need to be made.

If it wasn't for financial support from my old man I couldn't have afforded to retain my 4 season tickets this year.

Slightly off topic but is there an option to pay up a ST? I know my DAB mate does that over the road (although he missed the first home game of the season due to the credit lender ballsing up :D )

That was a mistake and it probably made the defeat harder to take for the fans. You can't just announce that you've decided to take the cups seriously and that's you off to Hampden. If anything big talk in the media probably damages your chances because the opposition get an extra incentive to get a result.

PH played down the importance of the last derby, following the Hearts game and got absolutely slated for it on here. Seems like he cant win.

It reflects the increase in prices for me to be honest.

We've not announced our ST sales - we usually do. Why? I guarantee they are lower than last season - possibly sub 4k. Pensioners will be annoyed, students will be annoyed and a 100% increase in the kids tickets was a bit of a boot in the stones. Couple this with last seasons poor home form and hard choices need to be made.

If it wasn't for financial support from my old man I couldn't have afforded to retain my 4 season tickets this year.

Slightly off topic but is there an option to pay up a ST? I know my DAB mate does that over the road (although he missed the first home game of the season due to the credit lender ballsing up :D )

There is that option mate, I did mine that way last year for the first time and chose to renew it in the same way this year. Isn't advertised well enough for me though, and you not knowing it existed has proved that theory!

I thought that maybe 8 years or so ago, I'd look at the crowd and 'guess' how many, me and Mrs Root had it as a sort of competition. From one season to the next we seemed to be constantly over calling it, even when it looked the same as the year before. Now, I've got no idea any more.

could you enlighten the forum members on other fun guessing games that you and mrs root partake in, please ?

PH played down the importance of the last derby, following the Hearts game and got absolutely slated for it on here. Seems like he cant win.

I don't agree with playing down derbies. They are hugely important.

I also think it's unwise to be talking about cup runs when you should be focusing solely on the game. Dunfermline may well have taken his comments to mean he was looking beyond our tie towards the quarters and semis before we'd beaten them.

Wouldn't say he can't win. He's excellent in his interviews. Usually I think he's spot on.

There were 6,006 Dundee supporters at the Hearts game and assuming there were 100 ICT fans at last Saturday's game 4,667 home fans. Where have the 1,339 Dundee supporters gone since the Hearts game. I realise that some may have been at the Hearts game because it was the first home game of the season but it was also all-ticket which often deters people from attending.

I have managed to attend the Hearts, St Johnstone and ICT home games but my next home game will probably be on 7th November. 

Adblock Detected