Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Missing Fans In August

Derry Family

As I said Rorros, I agree with you on pricing and think the club have got it seriously wrong on the prices for kids and OAP's.

I just don't think unless we were sitting in the top 3 and banging in three or four goals every week that we'll hit 6000 home support every game. We like to think (and those that got to the dump, but not home games will tell you it's true) that more folk would turn if things were like this, or that, but they wouldn't.

An average of 6k not every week, cud be done but appreciate its difficult.

As I say not sure how to do it but should be a goal.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

People were raving about it because we played with a level of incisiveness (if that's even a word) that we haven't seen since. V Killie the front three interchanged so well that their movement pulled Killie apart. Today we just played in front of a well organised team. The way to hurt ICT was down the flanks but we didn't exploit that enough

I agree with that Ivan, but without Loy and Harkins, Stewart is playing in a position which narrows the team and it makes a huge difference to how we are set out.

Hopefully Hartley has seen what he needs to rectify the issues. However when we're sitting sixth out of all the teams in Scotland, and we finished there last season too, it's amazing to see the meltdown on the back of a draw.

Today was not a good day at the office in many ways and yet with the season only a few games old, we've done OK overall. 

• Like 1

An average of 6k not every week, cud be done but appreciate its difficult.

As I say not sure how to do it but should be a goal.

I'd guess the Yanks believed that if they put a winning and much improved team on the park, then folks would turn up and support the team.

On today's evidence, some will turn up and some of those who do will boo the "man of the match" berate the FB and just about boo a rescued point. 

There's fickle and then there's simply no pleasing folk. I'm not dressing up a poorish performance as a good one, but I struggle with this attitude of we should be winning every week and playing great football every second of every game. Outside of maybe (and I stress maybe) Aberdeen, point out one team in Scotland achieving that. And Hearts are not an acceptable answer. 

I stand by what I say. If we'd got another goal today, folks would have been satisfied enough.

• Like 1

Potentially would have renewed it wasn't until after the Killie game I knew I could make Saturday's and my dad was holding off on me. To be paying £380 for full season would realistically mean for it to be value for money you couldn't miss a game and like everyone something comes up. That with the fact we are only guaranteed 1 home Derby made us decide we will just pick our games and pay

Potentially would have renewed it wasn't until after the Killie game I knew I could make Saturday's and my dad was holding off on me. To be paying £380 for full season would realistically mean for it to be value for money you couldn't miss a game and like everyone something comes up. That with the fact we are only guaranteed 1 home Derby made us decide we will just pick our games and pay

Not trying to be a ar** Big Man, your post makes sense, but that doesn't really answer the question.

If the club had contacted you to ask what would have enticed you back, what would you have said? I doubt they'd have lowered the price for those who were "holding off", so what would the point in them contacting you have been?

Adblock Detected