Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Best Dees Team In Over 10 Years.

McDee

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

On one hand we're on another planet on and off the park compared to just a couple of years ago. We have lots of good players and we're a decent mid-table side. On our day we're better than decent.

On the other hand we've just watched a horrible game of football and it's been one of the worst weeks of the year for the support so you've got to expect a little discontent.

I am very much enjoying being an under achieving team for once as apposed to being a team punching above our weight. I have been to every game this year and In my opinion, in every game so far, bar Aberdeen away, we have created far more chances than the opposition.

We need to be more ruthless with the chances we have created, had we done that, we'd have been out of sight in most games.

Yes we have weaknesses like every team, but we are a much better team than we were last season and we have come a long way in last 2 years. I'm confident we will be in the top 6 this season, I've only felt this confident about approx 2 Dundee teams in the last 30 years.

I am content with our start, Tuesday night apart. 

Needed to get through today without any more injuries which we appeared to do, get into the international break and get Loy fit again and get a new signing in. The lack of option to change things up is what is killing us at the moment,that'll change when we have our front 3 all available plus a new signing will help on that front. 

Adblock Detected