Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

The Derry Fiasco

valleyboy

I don't sit in the Derry, but my mate was telling me the carry on with shown the season ticket book continues, people are being randomly pick in the que to show their book, then again when entering the back of the Derry to take their seat.

How can they get away with doing this in one part of the ground, but not in any other part.

The match day experience is meant to be an enjoyable one, not a day to be remembered for harassment, surely the time has come to stop this stupid practice.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Yesterday me and a pal were standing out back leaning on the fence before kick off. He was using a vape thing. Two stewardesses stormed over wanting to throw him out straight away for smoking. He argued for a minute and they backed down saying he was warned. It's a joke that they actually treat paying customers the way I witnessed yesterday. If that is the way they wanna play the game then they will be finding it very hard to get by with nobody willing to be treated like that!

Yesterday me and a pal were standing out back leaning on the fence before kick off. He was using a vape thing. Two stewardesses stormed over wanting to throw him out straight away for smoking. He argued for a minute and they backed down saying he was warned. It's a joke that they actually treat paying customers the way I witnessed yesterday. If that is the way they wanna play the game then they will be finding it very hard to get by with nobody willing to be treated like that!

Policy is that no smoking is allowed in the stadium, including e-cigarettes, so don't see the problem.

That policy protects all our health and your mate was blatantly disregarding that policy. He should have gone in my opinion.

• Like 1

I had a go at one of the stewards yesterday outside the turnstile as one of my mates was carrying a plastic bag in. Rather than ask nicely if she could search the bag she basically snatched it out his hand and proclaimed "KIN EH SEE WHATS IN THAT BAG".

Do these people not realise that we are paying customers?

Policy is that no smoking is allowed in the stadium, including e-cigarettes, so don't see the problem.

That policy protects all our health and your mate was blatantly disregarding that policy. He should have gone in my opinion.

Fair enough policy is policy. But even as a non-smoker I think that is a ridiculous abuse of power. The best thing for the derry would be a smoking ember! And if you really think vaping is an acceptable offence to get thrown out for 5 minutes after you put 22 bucks in their hand (and have been doing for the best part of 20 years) then you are a misguided i would say. 

That is not even my point though it is the way he was treated and spoken to. If that is the level of customer support afforded to honest fans then I am disgusted. Somebody has told a story about the derry and everyone has bought into it, you would think it was the most dangerous stand in Britain the way we get treated. 

I had a go at one of the stewards yesterday outside the turnstile as one of my mates was carrying a plastic bag in. Rather than ask nicely if she could search the bag she basically snatched it out his hand and proclaimed "KIN EH SEE WHATS IN THAT BAG".

Do these people not realise that we are paying customers?

Yes but I don't think that bothers them.

The two teenage lassies that are supposed to be overseeing the exit sit and swing on the rope that stops you using the proper exit.

It really is laughable.

Adblock Detected