The Dark Blues Dundee FC's foremost fans forum and fansite. Created by Dees for Dees. Get involved
Sign in to follow this  
valleyboy

The Derry Fiasco

Rate this topic

What because people have a difference of opinion as you, it means they're after you? Seriously, I thought you were made of stronger stuff.

They have an opinion of something they haven't seen.

Mind you if there is a piley up they would probably save the anes we season tic books first.

They have an opinion of something they haven't seen.

Strange that you are the only one to have brought this up that I can see? Seriously though, if you feel that strongly about it, do something about it rather than posting on a forum that is probably never ever going to get you heard. Write to the Club, Police Scotland, Local MP or newspapers, yet would you rather just complain on a forum about other people not agreeing with you all the time?

I haven't been in the Derry for nearly 10 years, so I can say one way or another so I will have to take the word of people that do go there.

But, to sit there and call out others because they don't agree with you is poor show. It's a forum, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and because they disagree with you doesn't make them moaners or out to get you.

Mind you if there is a piley up they would probably save the anes we season tic books first.

Not unless you have a vapor in your mouth. :D:lol2:

*Please take this to Private messages :) As this has nothing to do with Dundee FC or this forum.

Thank you :)

Pretty sure he is saying that I break the law in Dens which is to do with Dundee FC. 

100% to do with the discussion tbh. 

The hounds wont grind me down.

I'll take being called a hound although it could be seen as offensive. Certainly better than the highly inappropriate name you called me earlier. Dogs have feelings too.

I honestly don't understand what you are hoping to achieve by repeating it ad nauseum on the forum. You also seem oblivious to the fact that of the 1800 endangered souls in the Derry you are the only one to continually bump your gums about it.

You strike me as the type of boy who loves a surge despite the safety risks inherent with it whilst hating a stand for having perceived safety risks.

You blatantly have an agenda here, if you had real concerns you would address them in the appropriate manner through the club/council/police/stewards and would both remove yourself from the danger and pursue these bodies relentlessly until it's resolved .Of course you don't, because in reality you know it's compliant and enjoy having something to complain about.

Im bemused as to what you get out of this?

Strange that you are the only one to have brought this up that I can see? Seriously though, if you feel that strongly about it, do something about it rather than posting on a forum that is probably never ever going to get you heard. Write to the Club, Police Scotland, Local MP or newspapers, yet would you rather just complain on a forum about other people not agreeing with you all the time?

I haven't been in the Derry for nearly 10 years, so I can say one way or another so I will have to take the word of people that do go there.

But, to sit there and call out others because they don't agree with you is poor show. It's a forum, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and because they disagree with you doesn't make them moaners or out to get you.

Not unless you have a vapor in your mouth. :D:lol2:

Whas complaining aboot them not agreeing? I wouldn't expect them to agree, they haven't seen it.

Frans klammer would struggle coming Doon there in the winter.

Also I might have just mentioned once or twice that the club don't give a flying you know what.

Your other two options are now on the agenda though.

I'll take being called a hound although it could be seen as offensive. Certainly better than the highly inappropriate name you called me earlier. Dogs have feelings too.

I honestly don't understand what you are hoping to achieve by repeating it ad nauseum on the forum. You also seem oblivious to the fact that of the 1800 endangered souls in the Derry you are the only one to continually bump your gums about it.

You strike me as the type of boy who loves a surge despite the safety risks inherent with it whilst hating a stand for having perceived safety risks.

You blatantly have an agenda here, if you had real concerns you would address them in the appropriate manner through the club/council/police/stewards and would both remove yourself from the danger and pursue these bodies relentlessly until it's resolved .Of course you don't, because in reality you know it's compliant and enjoy having something to complain about.

Im bemused as to what you get out of this?

I called you a snob with a k.

Remember I cant spell according to you.

Ta ra for now.

I called you a snob with a k.

Remember I cant spell according to you.

Ta ra for now.

:D

imagine being that upset that you resort to name calling on the Internet.

I'm struggling for where I said you couldn't spell?! I simply corrected a word in your post and told you I was helping. I'm sorry if that offended you.

Probably not worth calling me a knob over before deleting your post mind but if that makes you feel good crack on champ - at least it's deflected from your hatred of Dundee FCs non playing staff :D

Pretty sure he is saying that I break the law in Dens which is to do with Dundee FC. 

100% to do with the discussion tbh. 

I was under the impression that he was discussing your pub DD, :)

I was under the impression that he was discussing your pub DD, :)

I dont know what he is accusing me of. Whatever it is its utter tosh mate. 

Yer affy insecure.

Mads deid dinnae worry aboot what they say.

I don't trot especially when the hounds have got the scent.

Anyhow that's bedtime, gotta be sensible.

oh I don't care what they say, I do enjoy watching a group of blokes huddling round their keyboards and slagging off people they don't know though.

I'll not grudge you your bed, you must need a lie down after raging about smoking and safety Certs all day.

Sweet dreams

I have closed this thread because it looks like it is just a merry go round.