Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Threat of Losing Players On Deadline Day

Abdul Latif

Anything to run Scottish football into the ground, eh?

Closing at midnight makes much more sense than randomly closing at 6pm. If anything, it's England that are incompetent.

I think both are as bad. The deadline should have been midnight last night, not extended another day for the sake of it.

But you feel free to believe that Regan, Doncaster et all are doing a marvellous job of running the Scottish game if you want, all about opinions.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I think both are as bad. The deadline should have been midnight last night, not extended another day for the sake of it.

But you feel free to believe that Regan, Doncaster et all are doing a marvellous job of running the Scottish game if you want, all about opinions.

1) It was extended because the window can't close on a bank holiday.

2) I never said that.

And why on earth can't quotes be split up to allow people to respond to individual points?

I had a text from a friend who say that they have just heard that Celtic have made a last minute bid for Scott Bain.

:popcorn::stirthepot:

The sticking point seems to be that celtic want a clause insterted that the tv in the coxy and the derry steps/entrance are fixed, failure to meet these clauses will mean the deals off!! :P  

The sticking point seems to be that celtic want a clause insterted that the tv in the coxy and the derry steps/entrance are fixed, failure to meet these clauses will mean the deals off!! :P  

Damn it, I knew that would happen as well.... oh well, maybe we could sell Harkings for an 'Etch a sketch' and a 'rubber chute'? ! :lol2:

Anything to run Scottish football into the ground, eh?

Closing at midnight makes much more sense than randomly closing at 6pm. If anything, it's England that are incompetent.

The champions league transfer shuts at 23-00hrs today, that's why the English are shutting at 18-00hrs, so they said on talk radio

Adblock Detected