Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Dylan Carriero

Derrygunner

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind him sticking about a bit longer. If the new arrivals give him little chance of playing at all, we can always try to shift him out for a few months. Like mentioned above, the timing suggests it's money but I'd hope we aren't that reliant on loaning players out to reduce the wage budget. If he were to be injured or anything, most loan deals would be terminated.

Arbroath fans seemed to have mixed views about him. Some rated him as one of their best ever footballers and some felt that he was a bit of a liability since his defensive play was poor. I reckon that he's got it in him to play at this level but needs to work on making himself a bit more adaptable. A team like Alloa with a manager like Danny Lennon would do him a lot of good.

The problem for the lad is if Thomson, Jules and Loy are fit shortly along with the lad from Villa and any new striker we get in today then our team and bench becomes much stronger and therefore his chance of any game time becomes more limited.

While he's needed right now that might not be the case come the international break ending so I think its worth puttting him out on loan to a 1st division or championship club but with a release clause if needed.

The problem for the lad is if Thomson, Jules and Loy are fit shortly along with the lad from Villa and any new striker we get in today then our team and bench becomes much stronger and therefore his chance of any game time becomes more limited.

While he's needed right now that might not be the case come the international break ending so I think its worth puttting him out on loan to a 1st division or championship club but with a release clause if needed.

But the chances of Loy, Low n KT being fit for a few games on the bounce are low

Adblock Detected