Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Transfer Deadline Day

Cobra

Celtic forced to sell their best player and missing out on Champions League. Virgil van Dijk joins Southampton for £11.5m

Riccardo Calder joins Dundee from Villa on loan

ICT take Swindon forward Miles Storey on loan

Robbie Muirhead leaves the dabs for Partick on loan

Hibernian get Chelsea striker Islam Feruz on loan

Simon Ferry released by Dundee

Rangers send Andy Murdoch on loan to Cowdenbeath

Dundee sign Rhys Healey on loan from Cardiff

Celtic sign Ryan Christie from ICT and loan him back  for the remainder of the season

Kevin McHattie leaves Hearts

United sign Aussie striker Adam Taggart on loan from Fulham

Alex Samuel has joined Morton until January 9 from Swansea

Teenage midfielder Aaron Kuhl joins United from Reading on loan until January

Partick defender Jack Hendry agrees four year deal with Wigan

Henri Anier joins Hibs from United on season-length loan
Edited by Cobra

Adblocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have to bring in a couple of decent first-team players today just so that we have options from the bench.

In recent games we've had Carreiro, Curran, Meggatt, Mitchell, Gadzhalov, Irvine, Ferry and Black on the bench.

The only one of those who we could expect to come on and maybe change the game is Carreiro. Calder coming in helps a lot but it's still not enough.

We're bound to get more injuries so I really hope Hartley has his eye on a couple more.

I think we have to bring in a couple of decent first-team players today just so that we have options from the bench.

In recent games we've had Carreiro, Curran, Meggatt, Mitchell, Gadzhalov, Irvine, Ferry and Black on the bench.

The only one of those who we could expect to come on and maybe change the game is Carreiro. Calder coming in helps a lot but it's still not enough.

We're bound to get more injuries so I really hope Hartley has his eye on a couple more.

Why today Cobra? I don't disagree that we need strengthening but I'm thinking that anything that happens now will be loan deals and can't we do those anytime?

Why today Cobra? I don't disagree that we need strengthening but I'm thinking that anything that happens now will be loan deals and can't we do those anytime?

We can sign out of contract players at any time Attilio but I think loans have to be completed during the window.

Adblocker Detected