Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

PH

CC33

Think its great to see what we can all see in that

we`ve outed - Ferry / Tank / Roberts

Fair enough his doubters will say he brought them in but come on every manager makes mistakes on signings that wont ever change i mean Mourinho with Cuadrado , Salah for example.

The big thing for me is that PH has realised there bad signings and shipped them out - great stuff.

Deelighted also that he see`s what everyone else see`s in that we need a winger , in signing the lad Riccardo - ok never seen him but reading Villa forum he seems highly thought off - i just hope if he`s good we can get him longer at the club than Jan.

Re the striker - tbh we where never gonna sign a MIDO ;)  I honestly didnt expect an automatic 1st team striker brought in so im ok with the latest addition.

I`ll say when i think PH is wrong or that but i honestly cannot grumble at what he`s done off the park the last day or so.

Adblock Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd agree with you on that.

Although we've only signed two young lads on loan, they're likely to be fit, keen to progress by getting game time, and probably have a better attitude than those they've replaced.

There are always clubs who hoped to sell players within the window, but don't, and still want to get them off their wage bill. If Hartley still has any flexibility within his wage budget, I'd think this might be where he looks for a 3rd signing.

Adblock Detected